JGCustom

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
The defection was also not a factor, this cue was extraordinarily accurate.

I started using one of the break/jump cues about 6 weeks ago and had consistently good results. One night I won a tournament "35/1" (7-0,7-0,7-1,7-0,7-0) and must have ran over 20 of these racks. I was really impressed with the added ability to control the cue ball after contact - it looked like the cue ball passed all the energy into the rack and then just died. The defection was also not a factor, this cue was extraordinarily accurate.

My only complaint was the cue was too light (2 oz's lighter than my playing cue), so I returned it to them on Tuesday. They were happy to take it and make the necessary adjustments and get it back to me next week. I also had a special grip put on the next one and discussed some other changes to give the cue some extra breaking advantages.

The jump cue is very effective too, although at the tournaments I play in they don't allow jumping so it was used specifically for breaking, and I only hit some practice "jumps".

Overall I would recommend this type of jump/break cue - I'll see what happens when we alter the weight, length, and grip material. It won't take long to come up with the most effective combination......I'll let you guys know asap.

Has anyone tried his jump/break cues? If so what are your thoughts? Thanks
Dustin

d.sommers

VNEA member
Silver Member
Thanks C.J. What shaft were you using? I know there's maple, laminated maple, and ash: just curious as to how those performed as well.