White dots for Pool table, thinnest brand?

telinoz

Registered
Hi,

I'm looking for some white dots to mark out my pool table.
I prefer white to black, just a preference!

My key issue is to find the brand that produces the thinnest stick on white dot.
I would like to avoid iron on types.

So, who makes the thinnest white dot and where can I buy them from?

Ralph Kramden

BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Silver Member
I think most folks use notebook reinforcements. Small donut shaped stick ons.
The balls set inside the donut shape so you can repeat your setups accurately.

IU Ames Mister

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think most folks use notebook reinforcements. Small donut shaped stick ons.
The balls set inside the donut shape so you can repeat your setups accurately.

These work the best. Just google "reinforcement labels" and you'll see what he's talking about. They come off the cloth very easily and do not damage the fibers. They can be found at any office supply store/walmart/target...

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
These work the best. Just google "reinforcement labels" and you'll see what he's talking about. They come off the cloth very easily and do not damage the fibers. They can be found at any office supply store/walmart/target...

Yeah their cheap and you get a lot in a package. I think the brand is called Avery not that it really matters.

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
These are a no-brainer. They won't hurt your cloth. They go easy. They come off easy.

I believe they're only 0.006", while traditional "foot spot" stickers are about 0.010".

I prefer the clear ones, as they're just easier on the eyes to me. Even being clear, they're very noticeable when you're at the table, but not so distracting as the white ones.

I generally have several on my home table at all times and they've never affected my gameplay. I actually use the Slug-Doctor racking template, so my entire rack area are notebook reinforcers and EVERY SINGLE RACK IS PERFECT with them. Yet, if you roll a ball over them, even at the slowest speeds, I've never been able to discern a "roll-off".

http://www.amazon.com/Avery-Self-Ad...rds=avery+notebook+reinforcement+labels+clear

That's the clear ones. 200/pk. Just a $2-3. I literally bought about 6 packs over a year ago and gave 1-2 to my best friend for his table and pool case. I've never made it thru my first box yet, because they'll last a while.

If you're dead set on the white ones:

http://www.amazon.com/Avery-Hole-Reinforcements-Diameter-White/dp/B00006IBUZ

Again, no down side to these things. Pool players' dream.

WillyCornbread

Break and One
Silver Member
Old thread, I know - but I am worried that leaving these little white reinforcements on my brand new table cloth is going to effect it in some way.

Can someone just tell me I'm crazy and that they have left little round stickers all over their table for weeks at a time with no cloth fading around them or adhesive left over, etc. I am working through the BU exams and would like to keep the table stickered for awhile.

Thanks - b

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
I had hole reinforces on my table for years at a time with no ill effects.

Old thread, I know - but I am worried that leaving these little white reinforcements on my brand new table cloth is going to effect it in some way.

Can someone just tell me I'm crazy and that they have left little round stickers all over their table for weeks at a time with no cloth fading around them or adhesive left over, etc. I am working through the BU exams and would like to keep the table stickered for awhile.

Thanks - b