Valley Table Provider, N. IL & S. WI

RyanTheImpaler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are there any business owners in the Northern Illinois or Southern Wisconsin area with a liquor license seeking a new source for Valley coin-op pool tables, Arachnid dartboards, or TouchTune jukeboxes for their business? I am a sales agent for a company that has been in the entertainment business over 25+ years that provides non-gambling entertainment games. Please feel free to contact me here on AZB anytime! I have Golden Tee, Bags, Crane games and more.

Thank you,
Ryan Ball

-——————

How this works. Say if you were a new or existing business owner and you wanted to lease your tables vs. the cost of owning and maintaining them. Servicing the equipment is taken care of by us and not you. It goes further than that. We offer a 50/50 deal on every dollar, on every machine minus the crane games. The figure for those is 70/30 with part of our 70% used to replenish the prizes in the machines. If your vendor isn't doing this with you, ask them to match it and if they can't, you know where you can get that deal.

Say you are an owner who owns all of these things like the Carom Room in Beloit owns all of their tables. If you wanted a new TouchTune jukebox where your customers can use a smart phone to select and purchase music without getting out of their seats, I have jukeboxes that have that technology. The revenue that is generated these days from TouchTune jukeboxes is astounding.

I won't be your average jerk or dry salesperson! I will inform you in honesty and make sure we are all happy doing business together. I have been the manager, the bartender, the owner and I wish I had known of this company back when I needed it. If you guys and gals don't need any of it, I will always thank you for the time you spent with me.

Last edited: