Full Circle CTE

tonythetiger583

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone gone in depth into figuring out Full Circle CTE?

I'm haven't tried working with it yet and was wondering if anyone has figured out the nuances.

I know there's an alignment for 15 and 30. I was also wondering if there was one for the 40 and 60 (but you'd probably have to aim at some point on the object ball overlap i.e empty space)

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Full Circle CTE?

I'm haven't tried working with it yet and was wondering if anyone has figured out the nuances.

I know there's an alignment for 15 and 30. I was also wondering if there was one for the 40 and 60 (but you'd probably have to aim at some point on the object ball overlap i.e empty space)

Ive never heard of such a thing? Where did you hear about it?

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
Are you thinking of The Spider's description of circling pivots on his website...? Not sure what you mean by FCFTE. Although I like that acronym!

tonythetiger583

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On my phone and cant post link bit look up
Extremely Important perceptual Info by stan shuffett on youtube.

After that he has Full Circle Cte parts 1,2, 3 and final thoughts but unless you watch the Important Perceptual video, you dont know that hes referring to an additional cte method.

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member

Yes I did, and I even hinted about it on here right after Stan put the information out on the videos. It is the "motherlode" of CTE, as one might say. Look at the last few videos Stan put out, its all pretty much there. It is basically about identifying the visuals at full stance. When Stan mentions "tweaking" when down on the shot, this is what he is referring to.

[edit] my earlier post on this:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=397630

Last edited: