Tom Good - Rest In Peace my friend

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I received a phone call last night from an old friends wife and learned that her husband passed away a couple of months ago. All I can say, is that:
A wonderful person passed away a couple of months ago. His name was Tom Good. Tom embodied the spirit of pool that we all take for granted. Tom had battled cronic back problems for as long as I knew him. Sometimes when talking with him on the phone, I could sense the severe pain he was in. However, he never complained once and during our discussions, one of his little ones would enter the room and his love of family was very apparent as no matter of his discomfort, the kindness to his children was always present. Tom loved pool and the people associated with it. He finally received a stimulator that was implanted inside him that finally gave him a little relief and he really deserved that. I will always consider Tom as having a heart for pool bigger than all the champions put together. Tom sold a few cues in the area of TN when they lived there and that's how I originally met him. This post will be lost in time, but, for the folks who actually met him, his joy of the game that really meant a lot to him deserves a spot here in my opinion. To his wife, that I sadly, never met in person, all I can say is, I've heard people say in general " She's an Angel ", Well, I can say that in your case. " She's an Angel "

Last edited:

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.From your words I know I would have liked to know him.I will say a prayer for him and his family.