Canucks are going crazy at the Stone

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Turning Stone results.....
Erik Hjorleifson is still on the A-side...he beat Mike Davis and Big Ko on the way.
Mario Morra beat Mike Dechaine...
..and Sylvain Grenier is still A-side also.
:clapping:

djkx1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Erik is capable of beating anyone when he is on and it looks like he is on. It would be fun to watch him and Grenier. I havent seen much of Grenier in years but he used to be real strong.

Another cool matchup is Mario Morra and Ernesto Dominguez. Not sure if the "Dads" have played each other much in the past but they are the senior half of probably the two best father/son pairs out there.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Erik is capable of beating anyone when he is on and it looks like he is on. It would be fun to watch him and Grenier. I havent seen much of Grenier in years but he used to be real strong.

Another cool matchup is Mario Morra and Ernesto Dominguez. Not sure if the "Dads" have played each other much in the past but they are the senior half of probably the two best father/son pairs out there.

I have stated before that a great father/son match would be the Morra and Dominguez clans.
All four have similar paces, so they're on their own for the table time....:)

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have stated before that a great father/son match would be the Morra and Dominguez clans.
All four have similar paces, so they're on their own for the table time....:)

Come on, now. John is waaay faster than Mario, at least based on my limited interaction. I

Gideon

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Come on, now. John is waaay faster than Mario, at least based on my limited interaction. I

Gideon

Far as I can tell, Johnny plays at about Ernesto's pace...
...and Oscar has had some matches at Mario's pace.

What thicken's the plot is ...Mario has beaten Oscar's father...
...and Oscar has beaten Mario's son.

And all four of them are pretty cool....it would be a good match.

ZeroSkylineX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to let you guys know that Master Q in Markham purchased all the Diamond tables that were used in the Turning Stone (8 Pro-Am in charcoal dymondwood). They're installed, balanced and ready to play.

Last edited: