Saskatchewan Pool Scene

Vohladio

Registered
Are there any upcoming/regular tournaments in Saskatchewan? I am in the Regina area and am willing to drive for tournys.

Also, any players around Regina ever want to meet up?

chadsens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a "pool hall" called the broken rack, but is only university kids there.... poor equipment.There is the panther pool pub that hosts the pool leagues.... has 7 valley bar boxes with small round robin tournies on saturdays... won't be one this saturday however as most players will be out of town for the western canadian championships in saskatoon. Last weekend we set up a few 9 fotters and held our own tourny called the "douchbag classic" lol, was an awesome event. I am always into playing some however if your looking to play.

kidpool85

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1300 Victoria Ave, Regina, SK

Its a legion with a nice 12 ft snooker table and a 9ft table

Ask for Warren if you like to gamble a little , he's good action !!

kidpool85

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nick's pool hall closed down a while ago and I don't hear of too many tournaments!!
I'm 2 hrs from regina. Saskatoon is the only place I know of for tourneys!!

http://www.snookershack.ca/ They had Canadian Championship qualifiers

chadsens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1300 Victoria Ave, Regina, SK

Its a legion with a nice 12 ft snooker table and a 9ft table

Ask for Warren if you like to gamble a little , he's good action !!

Warren played in the "douchebag classic" with us last week, and travelled to moose jaw the week before, to bad we had to play each other there. Good guy and good shooter. p.s. i've been known to gamble a little myself :wink:

Vohladio

Registered
There is a "pool hall" called the broken rack, but is only university kids there.... poor equipment.There is the panther pool pub that hosts the pool leagues.... has 7 valley bar boxes with small round robin tournies on saturdays... won't be one this saturday however as most players will be out of town for the western canadian championships in saskatoon. Last weekend we set up a few 9 fotters and held our own tourny called the "douchbag classic" lol, was an awesome event. I am always into playing some however if your looking to play.

Cool! Let me know if you have another douchbag classic.

I have been down to the broken rack a few times. I saw last night that they have refelted and fixed the pockets on their tables.

Last edited:

chadsens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool! Let me know if you have another douchbag classic.

I have been down to the broken rack a few times. I saw last night that they have refelted and fixed the pockets on their tables.

There is a tournament at panther pool pub this weekend in regina, there will be a, A,B, and C divisions with good payouts with some added money and a calcutta. A divison starts friday night, the others on saturday. Also the next douchebag classic is going to be 9 ball on 9 foot tables, tentatively scheduled for first weekend in may. I will let you know when the date is confirmed.