Irving Crane
Old
  (#1)
Maestro
In the Zone...
Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond reputeMaestro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Irving Crane - 09-11-2012, 11:34 PM

Don't know if this one is redundant, but I wanted to say I will never forget Irving and his magic at the table. My condolences to his widow and large family he left behind. I learned much from our conversations and was grateful for his friendship. Rest in Peace Irving and may you enjoy some ice cream in the sun and a game of 14 and 1 wherever you are....

Old
  (#2)
worktheknight
AzB Silver Member

worktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond repute

10-23-2012, 01:07 PM

I went to Buffalo NY in the year 2000 or 2001 and attended a wpba event where they were able to bring Mr. Crane to the tournament in a wheel chair. I most remember the awesome Buffalo NY people who had embraced Mr. Crane the one when you think of saying one of their own. It was so honorable.

irving crane
Old
  (#3)
Oklahomafats
AzB Bronze Member
Oklahomafats has a reputation beyond reputeOklahomafats has a reputation beyond reputeOklahomafats has a reputation beyond reputeOklahomafats has a reputation beyond reputeOklahomafats has a reputation beyond reputeOklahomafats has a reputation beyond reputeOklahomafats has a reputation beyond reputeOklahomafats has a reputation beyond reputeOklahomafats has a reputation beyond reputeOklahomafats has a reputation beyond reputeOklahomafats has a reputation beyond repute

irving crane - 12-04-2014, 04:24 PM

To the matches between him and new york fats and willie mosconi to the days of the johnston city hustlers to his legendary pocket billiards skills he will be missed irving crane'the deacon .

OKLAHOMA FATS.BETTER KNOWN AS THE HOMEWRECKER

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: