Camargo Red cues

warfdiesel

Getting Better
Silver Member
Anyone have any experience with these cues. I have a chance to but one that I like and was wondering about a value. It is a 4 point 4 veener cue with a leather wrap and hoppe ring. 2 full shafts and one small 11.5mm shaft. I will try to get some pictures up soon.

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are made by Bill Trimble out of Mt. Sterling ky. He is also a member here under Camargo Red. I have several of his cues and currently play with one as well. I love mine and don't plan on selling it either.

Message Bill on here and I'm sure he'll be able to tell you what you want to know.

Gary

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue

They are made by Bill Trimble out of Mt. Sterling ky. He is also a member here under Camargo Red. I have several of his cues and currently play with one as well. I love mine and don't plan on selling it either.

Message Bill on here and I'm sure he'll be able to tell you what you want to know.

Gary

I've play with Bills cues also my friend just got one from him, an it plays really good.

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've play with Bills cues also my friend just got one from him, an it plays really good.

They do play really good. As good as any cue I've ever picked up. Bill doesn't make cues' full time but does work on them as he has time to do so.

I will say there are not that many CR cues out there so finding one rare imo.

Gary

warfdiesel

Getting Better
Silver Member
They do play really good. As good as any cue I've ever picked up. Bill doesn't make cues' full time but does work on them as he has time to do so.

I will say there are not that many CR cues out there so finding one rare imo.

Gary

Cool. Thanks for the info. I'm getting ready to post one for sale. Maybe you might be interested?

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Bill is an up and coming cue maker in my opinion. Everything cue I've seen him put out is high quality, imo. And because he is not a "name" cuemaker, his cues represent really good value for the buyer's $ imo. He has made me a shaft before, which I am using once again and I like it. In fact, I liked it enough to have him in the process of building me another cue.

In short, get one, you'll like it.