N"E"FS Gallery

Bumlak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This poor old thing has been with me now for 11 years. It's a cored ebony forearm and butt sleeve 8 up / 8 down. All the white is ivory. I wasn't building cues at the time I bought this (was still only doing repair) and it caught my eye. This is indeed a Philippines made cue (Miranda) and contrary to what almost everyone told me, the points are even, the inlays clean and not thin and it has stayed as straight as any cue I've ever owned. I alternate playing with this and one of my own. The thing just plays really well and I can't see selling it for any reason (hell I probably couldn't anyway with the ivory ban...it gets confusing.)
picture.php

picture.php

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Barenbrugge.

Scott

YOURE SCARING THE CRAP OUT OF ME SCOTT!!!!!

One slight breeze and that gorgeous cue gets the wrong kind of battle scars!!

Please dont take photos like this ever again..LOL :slap:

Last edited:

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Second cue from the top (main player) and third cue from the top, both by Jeff Olney. Also second from the bottom by Jerry -R-. These will Never leave the farm.

Attachments

• Collfore.jpg
    Collfore.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 408
  • Collbutts.jpg
    Collbutts.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 418
  • Collfull.jpg
    Collfull.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 405

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Second cue from the top (main player) and third cue from the top, both by Jeff Olney. Also second from the bottom by Jerry -R-. These will Never leave the farm.

Nice display. I see the second from the bottom is Jerry R. Isn't the third from the bottom also Jerry?

Almost forgot to add, Jeez, that was my 2,000th post.

All the best,
WW

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice display. I see the second from the bottom is Jerry R. Isn't the third from the bottom also Jerry?

Almost forgot to add, Jeez, that was my 2,000th post.

All the best,
WW
You're right, that's an -R- also. Gave that one to my son. So, technically it's still in the family.
The bottom cue (an -R-) and the top cue (another Olney) have left the herd though.

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
YOURE SCARING THE CRAP OUT OF ME SCOTT!!!!!

One slight breeze and that gorgeous cue gets the wrong kind of battle scars!!

Please dont take photos like this ever again..LOL :slap:
Yeah, the location looks pretty redneck. But no cues were harmed in the production of these photos.

Scott :D

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Lets revive this thread and see some more that are NEFS

Here's another... Very special BIG Tascarella. All white is the good stuff.. (combo with a matching Marc Turcasso case)

Attachments

• TascaPosterPic3LayoutTestsmall.JPG
    TascaPosterPic3LayoutTestsmall.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 457

fab944

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My 1st block letter Joss

Cue on far right is the first Joss I ever bought (back in 1983).
All the others "may" get sold, but this one will NEVER get away.
Thanks for looking.
Frank

Attachments

• Joss cues-1j.jpg
    Joss cues-1j.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 443
  • Joss cues-4j.jpg
    Joss cues-4j.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 463
  • Joss cues-3j.jpg
    Joss cues-3j.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 452
  • Joss cues-2j.jpg
    Joss cues-2j.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 451

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know it’s boring, but I will never sell this Lambros.

Attachments

• DB5EE513-7DF4-43A8-99A4-69530FC25201.jpg
    DB5EE513-7DF4-43A8-99A4-69530FC25201.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 327
  • 1F29A3B7-8CED-4667-8594-C9B9322935AD.jpg
    1F29A3B7-8CED-4667-8594-C9B9322935AD.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 332

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is the inside of the joint (maple) cracked, chipped, or broken or is it just the picture playing tricks on my eyes?
You mean where it looks black on the inside top of the butt? No crack or chip; just the lighting and there is what looks like black marker up against the phenolic. Don’t know why it is there but I inspected the cue very closely.

Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
You mean where it looks black on the inside top of the butt? No crack or chip; just the lighting and there is what looks like black marker up against the phenolic. Don’t know why it is there but I inspected the cue very closely.

Ah, black marker makes sense. Good. I was hoping it was something like that because that may be a tough joint to repair if that weren't the case. I bet it hits em good. Enjoy it! :)

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK.

I'll join the fun.

Not a fancy custom here, but to drive the point home about this cue for me...

This one stays.

nDQppqTf92Z63JTmnk_LScXtkcZrVqVmcFjtVfljWpFPT2r7j7qmpgrUkKh5L1RwDW5XMgNs38MeBkxFcfPBao9sqn_ZJaJQi7wuTxEicFHGv68WkmwBuMkBTf6bXp3lrgMHhO5qNxuy3bDnpXKJMfsqTpKq8B9gn22TZ_R7GLiFBGNarwidFjGvs1SqMp1MsfSa2WZN_Qe0ZrVk61T6P0sZO8CiRpcg1rqAWYT6s5zU_O7Zk5T4JdHG_fJAsx8u6Q-r5TyhdGsXdvDxylum4_mLfYvbIYAOWiGOYMRpzLh4X8LP-nrak_czRuHbixiPnQIu4zmINVwz16A_MeVQUgQg1bwyxCn38fmCZwdE93V6hT6vD6FOH6viItn2lIyLx7np4TsYY25KlUfJcnUotdXFnIxvY7R5KD5qoeIAzZ41ZdzdLXWZwkKARjpihb02idmQH1-ZXjy-NmsIBMEv5XKM9U5rfQ5UQfoq_4vfxOhqOpoPul9uBRHT_tfkAHn3rNeXNwb-RGxkV0Bo0bdLWS_RZhIDJtrVnEl6x-ZLGsIKath8IspFLC3n1v6pFoO_jMCuTjQyzedsmMIWVbVCX4n1shNZDsfrlaFXdFpywcFrVxdld90kqb7YBzOke5zApbDasbnDrYudKfGB6ys7PpLSoDJ-nmALtPOwE3kxEv_rdVtNfMRai6KQ=w876-h657-no