Samsara Break/ Jump Cues w/ Dart Handle, True Break Shafts and JP's.

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Final and last group of Samsara Break Jump Cues with Uni-lock wuick release joints. These have stained curly maple forearm and buttsleeve with cocobolo rings and cocobolo joint protector set. Has leather wrap and Samsara True Break Shaft with Samsara Break Tip. Dart handle included. Weights between 18.1 and 18.3 oz. Don't miss the boat. No more will be made (too costly). Samsara price was over 750.00. Super value price $575.00 shipped in USA. No trades. Layaway okay.

Attachments

• SamBJsc1.jpg
    SamBJsc1.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 1,528
  • SamBJsc2.jpg
    SamBJsc2.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 1,510
  • SamBJsc3.jpg
    SamBJsc3.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 1,531
Last edited:

RakRunr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I bought one of these last year in East Indian Rosewood. I've owned and tried a number of break cues and this is the best one I've ever used. Using the jump portion of the butt, it is almost as good as my dedicated Lomax jumper (I've never bothered with the black jump handle). In addition, this cue is drop-dead gorgeous (not something you often say about a J/B cue), and this cue has me seriously considering investing in a Samsara playing cue. All in all, I would highly recommend one of these cues.

italbomber

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Just got mine from Martin a couple weeks ago. It's absolutely gorgeous and sexy to say the least. But more importantly it hits the way I would want my break cue to hit. Im very happy with the lighter weight as well. I highly recommend Samsara and Martin to deal with.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ipmtim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got mine yesterday, it is absolutely beautiful, and a super easy transaction!
Can't wait to hit it.
Thanks again Martin :thumbup2: