Aileex tables, China - Company info?

9-ball-fever

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,

I've been doing some research and looking at importing some tables to Australia to set up a pool hall.

The brand that seems of good quality and that has been recommended by a few people here is a brand called: Aileex.

Aileex was a company in Taiwan, but due to the big demand in mainland China, I've been told there factory has moved to Guangdong Provice in Chine (Canton region, cold to HK)

Does anyone have contact details for the Aileex company? I would like to visit there factory and get in contact direct with the manufacturers.

Any contact details or advice would be greatly appreciated!

TIA,
Alex

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,

I've been doing some research and looking at importing some tables to Australia to set up a pool hall.

The brand that seems of good quality and that has been recommended by a few people here is a brand called: Aileex.

Aileex was a company in Taiwan, but due to the big demand in mainland China, I've been told there factory has moved to Guangdong Provice in Chine (Canton region, cold to HK)

Does anyone have contact details for the Aileex company? I would like to visit there factory and get in contact direct with the manufacturers.

Any contact details or advice would be greatly appreciated!

TIA,
Alex
You need to contact ThailandBilliards. They are a big Aileex dealer. http://www.thailandbilliard.com/thailand-pool-tables/aileex-pool-table.htm They have a FB page also.