Kamui tip issue

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Has anyone noticed Kamui blacks wearing out VERY fast? I have a few customers that have sworn they don't do shaping of the tips that less than 2 months after install, the tip is almost gone. 2 of them were the Soft, 1 was a medium all were the black, and all are from Kamui USA, so not counterfeits, as I buy direct as an authorized installer.
Dave

Busbee Cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone noticed Kamui blacks wearing out VERY fast? I have a few customers that have sworn they don't do shaping of the tips that less than 2 months after install, the tip is almost gone. 2 of them were the Soft, 1 was a medium all were the black, and all are from Kamui USA, so not counterfeits, as I buy direct as an authorized installer.
Dave

Sure they are not over chalkers? Some people will stand and constantly grind their tip with the chalk cube while they stare at the table forever.

Last edited:

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
I am not sure with one guy, another does play about 6hrs a day, 5 - 7 days a week, and the medium lasted about a month and a half. All three customers use masters blue chalk.
Dave

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave,

Pool players do come up with interesting stories of the unthinkable :)

Mario

Hinekanman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My soft kamui goes faster but I don’t think unusually fast just faster than I would like. My plan is to not get soft anymore and not use kamui.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums