Joe Villapondo's 3rd POOL DVD will be out soon.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Joe's first couple of DVDs were a huge success and while I haven't seen this new one, it is likely to be a great one too.

"Little Joe Villalpando's 3rd DVD. I had the pleasure of having Little Joe come here a for four days to film his third instructional DVD. It is a the next in his Pool I.Q. series.
I believe this is going to be a multiple DVD set due to amount of things he covered.
He has a great way of teaching cue ball control and how to get around the table after contact with the object ball.
I am editing it now and while it will not be ready for Christmas, we hope to have them in time for the Derby City Classic (Jan 19th-28th, 2018). Once complete it will be available from Pool I.Q. or my website (TeachMePool.com) .
Thank you for your support in the past and I look forward to getting this out for your enjoyment.
Happy Holidays!
Mark"

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe's first couple of DVDs were a huge success and while I haven't seen this new one, it is likely to be a great one too.

"Little Joe Villalpando's 3rd DVD. I had the pleasure of having Little Joe come here a for four days to film his third instructional DVD. It is a the next in his Pool I.Q. series.
I believe this is going to be a multiple DVD set due to amount of things he covered.
He has a great way of teaching cue ball control and how to get around the table after contact with the object ball.
I am editing it now and while it will not be ready for Christmas, we hope to have them in time for the Derby City Classic (Jan 19th-28th, 2018). Once complete it will be available from Pool I.Q. or my website (TeachMePool.com) .
Thank you for your support in the past and I look forward to getting this out for your enjoyment.
Happy Holidays!
Mark"

Or you could have just posted in the thread you copied from. :rolleyes:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=465942

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I would be embarrassed too if I went around criticizing other people's post needlessly. Chin up, it's almost a New Year, you can start over.

Merry Christmas,

JoeyA

Its really amazing how lame some are with "their" posts. :embarrassed2: