Earl in the semi of German tour

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl is in the final winning 7:3. Efren is coming back after being 0:5 down. Now is 5:6 and he is at the table with ball in hand...

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very sad but Efren snookered himself at the 8-ball otherwise it would be a decider...So very soon Earl vs. strong young dutch Ivo Aarts in the final...

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl just won 8:6. He shot some fairly good pool and really deserved the prize. Great result and congratulations to the "Pearl"!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Champ @ 56!!!
Loved the post match interview!

Earl sez....I’ll win one when I’m 96......:bow-down:

C2E12B80-2EBD-4360-9BE8-05856876D8D3.jpg

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
That's pretty sad...

I agree. When I was young I thought it would be awesome to become a pro pool player. Then I got a job, got married and had kids. As much as I love and enjoy the game, and as much as I respect the skills and dedication of great players, I don't envy their struggles.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Not the greatest payday but I bet Earl is doing a little better than that.

And while we are at work tomorrow Earl will eating strudel and parading around in his Lederhosen:p
Nice job Earl, congrats on the win.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not the greatest payday but I bet Earl is doing a little better than that.

And while we are at work tomorrow Earl will eating strudel and parading around in his Lederhosen:p
Nice job Earl, congrats on the win.

Im Irish and i hate most food but i never had a bad Strudel. Im sure Earl already had some. Euro Bakeries beat us worse than the Euros beat us in the MC. Amsterdam forgot about it, you'll split your free time 50/50 between the hookers and the bakeries.The real freshly made whipped cream. If will bring back childhood memories as long as you are over 60 .