Shops with billiard accessories in Las Vegas

sdouglass14

Registered
Hello all,
I will be visiting Las Vegas this weekend and was looking for some shops that sell billiard accessories such as joint protectors, cases, chalks etc....I did a search online and did not find a place with a decent selection outside of generic items from generic companies. I'm sure there are places that sell accessories of quality but do not have a strong online presence. I appreciate your input.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello all,
I will be visiting Las Vegas this weekend and was looking for some shops that sell billiard accessories such as joint protectors, cases, chalks etc....I did a search online and did not find a place with a decent selection outside of generic items from generic companies. I'm sure there are places that sell accessories of quality but do not have a strong online presence. I appreciate your input.
Try Griffs and the LV Cue Club.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello all,

It's not very easy to find a shop with a great selection of cues, maybe pool halls would have some used stuff for sale or McDermott, Pechauer, Joss, etc... sticks. Good cases are even harder to find. If you ever end up in NY, I think Blatt billiards is the best place for that stuff, from reputation that is. I have never gone there.

There was a place in MA, that is no longer a pool hall really now, that had a wall of custom cues, Cogs, AE, etc... quite a few high end things for sale, only place like that I have seen.

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello all,

There are not many billiard stores in Las Vegas. There's a Billiards N More on Sunset that has probably the biggest selection of production cues. If you have something specific you're looking for, Mark Estes just opened up a small place off Tropicana & Eastern. Not sure what he has for a selection in house but he can get just about anything.