Who's coming this year????
Old
  (#1)
easy-e
AzB Silver Member
easy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

Who's coming this year???? - 09-26-2008, 04:55 PM

Anyone else know if they are making it this year?

Old
  (#2)
CocoboloCowboy
AzB Silver Member
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

09-26-2008, 05:25 PM

When is it?

Where is it again? Reno?

Old
  (#3)
easy-e
AzB Silver Member
easy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond repute

09-27-2008, 07:06 AM

February 23rd is the first day. The Sands Regency in Reno. Please tell me you will be there!

Old
  (#4)
JCIN
TheActionReport.com
JCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900
  Send a message via AIM to JCIN  
09-27-2008, 11:16 AM

I am coming....and my keeps are coming with me.

Old
  (#5)
easy-e
AzB Silver Member

09-27-2008, 09:46 PM

I am going to have a FAT bankroll this year! Not to mention the cash that I am going to take from Chad for the weight-loss bet! Don't get too close to those keeps, all your keeps are belong to me

Old
  (#6)
Bigdogbret
AzB Silver Member
Bigdogbret has a reputation beyond reputeBigdogbret has a reputation beyond reputeBigdogbret has a reputation beyond reputeBigdogbret has a reputation beyond reputeBigdogbret has a reputation beyond reputeBigdogbret has a reputation beyond reputeBigdogbret has a reputation beyond reputeBigdogbret has a reputation beyond reputeBigdogbret has a reputation beyond reputeBigdogbret has a reputation beyond reputeBigdogbret has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-30-2008, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-e
I am going to have a FAT bankroll this year! Not to mention the cash that I am going to take from Chad for the weight-loss bet! Don't get too close to those keeps, all your keeps are belong to me

I'll be there! Wouldn't mind getting a little of that bankroll. Too bad I didn't know about the weight loss bet, would have taken that down. I've lost 90lbs since last years tournament.

Old
  (#7)
easy-e
AzB Silver Member

09-30-2008, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdogbret
I'll be there! Wouldn't mind getting a little of that bankroll. Too bad I didn't know about the weight loss bet, would have taken that down. I've lost 90lbs since last years tournament.
Congrats Man!!! Feels good, doesn't it? First salad is on me buddy

Old
  (#8)
CocoboloCowboy
AzB Silver Member
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

09-30-2008, 05:31 PM

Quote:
February 23rd is the first day. The Sands Regency in Reno. Please tell me you will be there!

We go to Reno a couple of time a years, and you never know who will be in Reno. Sands is off Virginia Street I believe, and we always stay at Silver Legacy, or Harrah's as our rooms get comp-ed.

BTW why did you say, ?Please tell me you will be there?

Old
  (#9)
easy-e
AzB Silver Member

10-01-2008, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy
We go to Reno a couple of time a years, and you never know who will be in Reno. Sands is off Virginia Street I believe, and we always stay at Silver Legacy, or Harrah's as our rooms get comp-ed.

BTW why did you say, ?Please tell me you will be there?
First off, the Sands is not on Virginia, it's at Fourth and Arlington.

I said "please tell me you will be there" because I still don't believe you exist.

Old
  (#10)
CocoboloCowboy
AzB Silver Member

10-03-2008, 02:54 PM

Quote:
First off, the Sands is not on Virginia, it's at Fourth and Arlington.

I said "please tell me you will be there" because I still don't believe you exist.
I said " Sands is off Virginia Street I believe ", not on. As I noticed a place called SANDS last time I was in Reno, and said to myself that is where the Pool thing is in Winter.

You can believe what you want to believe, or not. As it is not important to me.

Old
  (#11)
easy-e
AzB Silver Member

10-03-2008, 07:38 PM

Quote:
I said " Sands is off Virginia Street I believe ", not on. As I noticed a place called SANDS last time I was in Reno, and said to myself that is where the Pool thing is in Winter.

You can believe what you want to believe, or not. As it is not important to me.
By your reasoning, isn't everything OFF Virginia street except for the buildings on it??? Why would you say it like that? You confude the s**t out of me sometimes.

Old
  (#12)
CocoboloCowboy
AzB Silver Member

10-04-2008, 07:41 AM

If it is not on Virginia Street, and is DT Reno it's off Virginia IMHO. So I confuse you, how in the heck did you defuse bombs, if I can confuse you?

Old
  (#13)
easy-e
AzB Silver Member

10-04-2008, 09:41 AM

Quote:
If it is not on Virginia Street, and is DT Reno it's off Virginia IMHO. So I confuse you, how in the heck did you defuse bombs, if I can confuse you?
I have never found a bomb as complicated as you. I think you do it on purpose just to get attention. Congratulations, you have my attention for the rest of my life. You are absolutely fascinating.

Here's a tough question for you. Is Reno the only city that you base everything off one street? I just want YHO. Thanks Soldier.

Old
  (#14)
CocoboloCowboy
AzB Silver Member

10-04-2008, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Is Reno the only city that you base everything off one street?
There are many things about Reno that make it unique. Maybe that is why Reno is called the "Biggest Little City in the World"

But I like Laughlin, and Lost Wadges NV better for many reasons.

Old
  (#15)
easy-e
AzB Silver Member

10-04-2008, 04:13 PM

Thank you for the lesson on Reno, I've only been there a thousand times. Out of curiosity, can you please tell me just two or three things about Reno that are "unique"?

**No googling.

Last edited by easy-e; 10-04-2008 at 04:27 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: