race to 11 or best of 21 games

justabrake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been watching Chinese 8 ball and it's interesting with this best of 21 games win I think it's a better choice( best of number of games) then race to a number of games I think it' puts out the looser a lot quicker and saves him face at the same time.

justabrake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a difference between race to 11 and best of 21?

I know theirs a difference I just think that best of # is better then a race to a # thats all, I'm just looking to see what other people think of this. Like I said in the post before it cuts down on a looser's misery quicker and cuts the game time down

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been watching Chinese 8 ball and it's interesting with this best of 21 games win I think it's a better choice( best of number of games) then race to a number of games I think it' puts out the looser a lot quicker and saves him face at the same time.

Both are exactly the same thing, first one to 11 wins.

justabrake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea it sounds and looks different but your correct it’s still a race

Confusius say I was confused ��㊙️㊗️

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its the SAME thing. Just different terminology. EX: A race to 13 is also best-of-25.