Tomahawk ferrule/material announcement.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello to all.
First off, I would like to offer a sincere thank you to all of the wonderful folks who've used, and supported the material. I put a great deal of time, energy, and effort into the development of what I truly believe is a premiere product. The relationships, and contacts that I have made through this endeavor, have meant more to me, than any sale. As of today, I will no longer be selling the material, or be it's proprietor. After some careful consideration, and consultation with Bob Dzuricky, who I consider the Godfather of Tomahawk, I have decided that Kelly Peterson, (MVPcues) here at AZB, will be the sole distributor/owner of Tomahawk material. All future orders will flow through KP. All distribution, pricing, sales, and availability will be at the sole discretion of Kelly. For those of you that do not know Kelly, he is not only a bright spot in the cue-making industry, but a person of integrity and character as well. I am excited that the material's legacy, and availability will carry on. Kelly has access to the exact material that is Tomahawk products. The quality of the material will NOT change an iota. It has been my great privilege to have discovered this material, and to have offered it to the cue-making arena. It is just the right time in my life to step away, as some family issues simply require more of my time, and focus, than I have been willing to admit. Burning the candle at both ends is making me old/tired fast. I have NO doubt that you will receive the same customer attention, and service, that I have attempted to provide. I will still be around from time to time, and I will be offering my assistance to Kelly, as he gets his arms around the product, and prepares to make it available. Please welcome Kelly Peterson, and support his endeavor as the new owner of Tomahawk material. :)
Very sincerely, and best regards.
Joe P

Last edited:

TILT9

Banned
Joe , I hope you held some stock.

it's going "Global", I feel confident to say that.
I love my " Tomahawk".

Attachments

• a03.jpg
    a03.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 736

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
it's going "Global", I feel confident to say that.
I love my " Tomahawk".

I did not hold any stock. ;) I appreciate your sentiment. Kelly and I reached a mutually agreeable arrangement, and I am confident that the material is in good hands going forward. :) Now, if he makes a gazillion dollars, I hope he remembers the little guy. :D
Best regards.
Joe P

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you Joe for the opportunity to take over sales of the Tomahawk material. I appreciate your efforts in bringing this product to cuemakers and look forward to doing the same.

To all, I will be adding a Tomahawk material page to my web site. Customers will be able to purchase lengths of stock directly from my page via paypal buy It now buttons. I hope to get that setup and be able to process orders some time this weekend.

For those who may not want to deal with 3/4" sized rod for ferrules, I plan to offer 9/16" sized rod in 1 foot lengths, that I have turned myself, at an additional charge.

I also will be offering 9/16" diameter 1" long solid blanks.

Other than purchasing through the web page and the additional sizes, it will be business as usual. Early indications are my costs will be the same as Joe's, so prices for the existing sizes will not change.

I will post again to this thread when the Tomahawk page on my site is up. Much thanks to all.

dzcues

Silver Member
Bob Dzuricky, who I consider the Godfather of Tomahawk,

I'm going to savor that title forever :)

Best of luck to you, Joe. I trust that Tomahawk's future is in good hands with Kelly. The new options he will offer is a good indication of that.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm going to savor that title forever :)

Best of luck to you, Joe. I trust that Tomahawk's future is in good hands with Kelly. The new options he will offer is a good indication of that.

I agree with you Dz. The material is in good hands, and I am excited for it's future, and the new sizing opportunities that KP will bring to the table as the materials new owner. :cool:

Reactions: JC

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all. The Tomahawk for sale page is up and live on my site. :thumbup:

http://mvpcues.com/tomahawk.php

I do not have any black joint/butt sized material yet. If anyone is interested in that color/size, drop me a message and I will get that rolling. As long as there is demand, I plan to keep the store fully stocked.

I will strive to ship next business day, but sometimes I might need an extra day to get to the post office.

Other than the additional sizes and purchasing through the web page, I don't plan to change much in regards to price and shipping.

Feedback welcome...feel free to contact me with any questions.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You could not have picked a better person to sell and represent this product.

MVP and I had one transaction, I would never hesitate to purchase from him and I would say he is highly recommended.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You could not have picked a better person to sell and represent this product.

MVP and I had one transaction, I would never hesitate to purchase from him and I would say he is highly recommended.

I would agree with you completely. :cool:
Joe P

TILT9

Banned
Hi all. The Tomahawk for sale page is up and live on my site. :thumbup:

http://mvpcues.com/tomahawk.php

I do not have any black joint/butt sized material yet. If anyone is interested in that color/size, drop me a message and I will get that rolling. As long as there is demand, I plan to keep the store fully stocked.

I will strive to ship next business day, but sometimes I might need an extra day to get to the post office.

Other than the additional sizes and purchasing through the web page, I don't plan to change much in regards to price and shipping.

Feedback welcome...feel free to contact me with any questions.
Kelly just got a fresh load of Tomahawk maternal on the shelf.
He has bagged my order and made ready to ship , this is really good stuff.
I genuinely think Tomahawk will become the new Micarta , it has that old Westinghouse paper micarta impact.
It's the weirdest "like ivory" and better than any Ivory substitute out there.
Definitely a shaft upgrade , think I'm kidding? Try 1 ferrule , tell me I'm wrong :)

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Both of my cues I use daily have joint and ferrule Tomahawk.... Love it!

To Tilt, and Capt'n J...Glad you're still enjoying the material. Kelly P looks stocked, and ready to go. :cool:
Best regards.
Joe P