Sneaky's..?

motryeuei

Registered
I really would like one of those Harris Bluegrass Stallions (I prematurely posted a wtb for them and they all seem to have been scooped up now.. dumb) but obviously others even less expensive cues like a Diveny, or an Omen play stiff as well.

I've already got a true Scruggs, it plays a little soft for me.

Any opinions, suggestions or ideas on this thing I'm going for?

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pat Diveney 1.jpg

I just bought this SP from Pat Diveney made by his son Brian. Ivory Hoppe ring, ivory ferrules and ivory inlays. Four veneers on the points.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I really would like one of those Harris Bluegrass Stallions (I prematurely posted a wtb for them and they all seem to have been scooped up now.. dumb) but obviously others even less expensive cues like a Diveny, or an Omen play stiff as well.

I've already got a true Scruggs, it plays a little soft for me.

Any opinions, suggestions or ideas on this thing I'm going for?

Never hit one before, but I hear the Keith Josey's hit pretty stiff.
Good luck.
j2

JazzboxBlues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not quite sure what a Blue Grass Stallion is but I sure like my recently acquired Blue Grass hustler cue. I've been on the hunt for the right cue since I've returned to the game and after trying a few the Blue Grass is the clear winner for me. I'd highly recommend you find one if a stiff hitting cue is what you're after. The Blackcreek sneaky I have is fairly stiff also but I just prefer the Blue Grass. Like stated before Josey's are supposed to be a great hitting stiff cue. I called him up about 6 months ago and found that it'd take 13 months to get one. I'm still waiting.

Last edited: