Texas made restoration product - Sale for AZBilliards members

Razorback Randy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you have a jeep, boat, car, vinyl, leather, wood, or anything that has lost its luster we make a product that will make it shine again without a bunch of work or a bunch of money. The product is called Merman Magic and is made here in Haslet, TX and came to life when restoring fiberglass on my neighbors 1989 Ranger boat.

We have been in business for a few months now and want to give a discount to my fellow pool players and get our product in the hands of people who will really enjoy using it and getting great results. Go to our website www.mermanmagic.com and use promocode "halfprice" at checkout and we will discount it to $7.50 a bottle and ship it to you for free. Usually after shipping and tax it is almost $20 per bottle. Regular retail price is $14.99 plus tax and S&H.

We are not making a dime at this price, and just want to get some bottles out in the mail.

Use the promo code "halfprice" at checkout to get this great deal.

***limit 3 bottles per member***
Help a small business out and give us a try - you will not be disappointed! Take a look at some of the before and after pics on our website. The Red Jeep that we tested on is my 1971 CJ-5.

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This product seems to be amazing. I will report back when I have tried it on a 1256 International tractor.