Need a cuemaker in ontario

sneaky_russian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a pool cue that has 13.4mm tip. after playing a lot of scooker over the past 4 years I have gotten used to a smaller tip (9mm) an now it feels awkward to play pool. So i was wondering if you guys knew a cuemaker who would taper the shaft on my cue down to say 11mm?

xxxbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would suggest posting in the "Ask The Cuemaker" forum.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

A lot of those guys know each other and often can make some great suggestions even if they are not in your area.

Smile Justin Leyland Daniliunas Custom - 12-27-2016, 08:16 PM
Justin Leyland Custom from Oakville, Ontario..

This cue is phenomenal, after three months of usage.. I still fall in love with it every time I whip it out from my case.

Mine is the blue veneer, maple forearm with white/blue specked linen wrap. My buddy has the twin, the tulipwood with maple forearm and brown/red lizard wrap.

Quick breakdown
4 Veneers composed of Ebony.
Ivory Hoppe Ring
White/Blue Speck Linen Wrap
Juma Joint collar - 5x16/14

Maybe you want the guy Justin Leyland, I heard that he is very good and perhaps suggest to leave that shaft like it is and instead have a shaft made like you want. Reason being that to reduce circumference would leave a very fragile ferrule. Good luck .....PS. Justin is the posting bellow yours.

Last edited:

xxxbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DON BROO in Burl- Mississauga, Ontario

DON BROO in Burl- Mississauga, Ontario 416- 990-9505 Don is a good cue maker too and has a good list of clients

15cherries

15cherries
Silver Member
ld shaft

I also play some snooker so I bought a tiger shaft for my cue, they are only a 4 piece splice so still some deflection, plays ok with the smaller snooker balls and strong enough for pool.