Predator Gold giveaway Looming

Jerry Forsyth

You only have a few days left to become eligible for the Predator Gold Giveaway!

Predator always goes over the top for the AZB giveaways and this one features two magnificent cues for the first two names drawn and three cases for the 3-5 winners.

First prize is the Blak3-4. This beauty features finely detailed polished alloy inlays and accents, rich ebony and warm micarta inlays, silver and micarta rings, a tear-shaped stainless steel butt cap, a Uni-Loc joint and Leather Luxe wrap with black and silver joint protectors. This cue is expertly crafted and is built upon the champion-defining C4+ construction. Retailing at over $1,300, this cue will make for one happy Gold Member. For more detailed information and a closer look at this beauty just go to: http://www.predatorcues.com/pool-cues/blak-3/blak3-4/

Our second place winner will walk away with the famous BK III Break Cue. Relying on over two years of research and tons of feedback from the Predator Pro Player Group, the cue features more than a dozen design changes from the BK II and deploys even more power for that all-important first shot. This powerhouse features a black matte forearm, a top grain leather wrap and a carbon fiber collar to assure years of playing pleasure. More information and photos on this cue may be found at: http://www.predatorcues.com/pool-cues/bk-series/bk3rw-leather-wrap/

Our 3-4th place winners will all be getting a brand new bag with which to carry their cue. This lightweight (1.2 lbs.) soft case features an ergonomic carrying handle, an embossed carry strap and Predator logos on the zippers and pulls. The accessory pocket gives you a spot to put your chalk, tip shapers and other accessories and the case will carry one butt and one shaft. Full details on these cases are here: http://www.predatorcues.com/cases/sport-series-cases/sport-1x1-soft-case/

You have until the last day of August to register as A Gold Member and be eligible for this drawing.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
This is great !!!

thanks for all you do Jerry and the rest of the team at AZBilliards.

hopefully soon i will be able to Reset my GOLD status so i can be a part of all these great extra perks !!

-Steve

SVT_Bobby

Registered
Thank you for reminding me, I was planning on registering for Gold and when AZ was down for a few days I forgot about it. I just registered for it.

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
You only have a few days left to become eligible for the Predator Gold Giveaway!

Predator always goes over the top for the AZB giveaways and this one features two magnificent cues for the first two names drawn and three cases for the 3-5 winners.

First prize is the Blak3-4. This beauty features finely detailed polished alloy inlays and accents, rich ebony and warm micarta inlays, silver and micarta rings, a tear-shaped stainless steel butt cap, a Uni-Loc joint and Leather Luxe wrap with black and silver joint protectors. This cue is expertly crafted and is built upon the champion-defining C4+ construction. Retailing at over $1,300, this cue will make for one happy Gold Member. For more detailed information and a closer look at this beauty just go to: http://www.predatorcues.com/pool-cues/blak-3/blak3-4/

Our second place winner will walk away with the famous BK III Break Cue. Relying on over two years of research and tons of feedback from the Predator Pro Player Group, the cue features more than a dozen design changes from the BK II and deploys even more power for that all-important first shot. This powerhouse features a black matte forearm, a top grain leather wrap and a carbon fiber collar to assure years of playing pleasure. More information and photos on this cue may be found at: http://www.predatorcues.com/pool-cues/bk-series/bk3rw-leather-wrap/

Our 3-4th place winners will all be getting a brand new bag with which to carry their cue. This lightweight (1.2 lbs.) soft case features an ergonomic carrying handle, an embossed carry strap and Predator logos on the zippers and pulls. The accessory pocket gives you a spot to put your chalk, tip shapers and other accessories and the case will carry one butt and one shaft. Full details on these cases are here: http://www.predatorcues.com/cases/sport-series-cases/sport-1x1-soft-case/

You have until the last day of August to register as A Gold Member and be eligible for this drawing.

The gold and silver glitch members get drawn too right? I'm gold and it shows up as both on the posts and as silver on my home screen but says im registered in the goldmine

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
The gold and silver glitch members get drawn too right? I'm gold and it shows up as both on the posts and as silver on my home screen but says im registered in the goldmine

I had noticed somewhere in the USER CP settings that you can change which Member Status you are. like some people are showing both Silver & Gold, or Bronze & Gold.

I cant remember where the setting is though, and cant check it because i am only a Silver member right now

Hope this helps
-Steve

Apocalypse2017

Welcome to the resistance
Silver Member
User CP

Gold membership on the left hand side

Click gold memeber status!

I'm soooo due to win and I really want this Predator cue!!

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am a gold member because I occasionally sell on AZB. It would be nice if you could notify us when it is close to expiring.
Thanks for the raffles Jerry.

rjb1168

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Its nice that Predator and AZB do this, thank you, but I have been a Gold member since the beginning and never win anything anyways. Makes it hard to get excited about it.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
User CP

Gold membership on the left hand side

Click gold memeber status!

I'm soooo due to win and I really want this Predator cue!!

I think most that won have like 10 posts on the forum LOL. I was Gold for a while but just let it lapse, this prize round is worth joining up again though.

DunnM1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine went to Silver, purchase gold again for two years. Not sure why it does not automatically renew!

Love the site!