Ultimate 10 Ball Womens Almost Full!! Men Dragging.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
One of the TOP TOP TOP players has just finished REGISTERING for THIS EVENT.

You can guess who if you like. ;)

SVB and Ralph are confirmed.

Many more that are registered, but not paid or confirmed yet, are looking for sponsors.

If anyone is interested in sponsoring a player to this please contact myself or JoeyA and we give you some info.

Ray

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
SVB and Ralph are confirmed.

Many more that are registered, but not paid or confirmed yet, are looking for sponsors.

If anyone is interested in sponsoring a player to this please contact myself or JoeyA and we give you some info.

Ray

Yes, there are many that are registered and the payment requirements show up in an email after the player registers so it isn't a big surprise to see that many of the players haven't yet been confirmed. If I were a player, I would want my fans and prospective sponsors as well as my current sponsors to see that I am prompt and on top of big events like this. The women know how it's done. :grin:

I'm curious what the AZB crowd would be looking for in a player (as an investment) for this particular event. It's not very long for a payday as large as it is. Really, it's only four easy days of shooting pool. :D

One of AZB's top players James Roberts is already registered. This guy just out from surgery and ready to give this even a go. He knows how much money is at stake and he's ready to fun the gauntlet. :)

Last edited:

JoeyA

Silver Member
Ralf Souquet?

No Ralf was already confirmed. Shane just got confirmed a few hours ago.
That's who I was referring to.

I'm just wondering how long it is going to be before EVERYONE finally says Shane Van Boening is the World's Best Player. I know some have already presented that toast but there seems to be reluctance on others' part to give those particular kudos.

What will he have to do to win your vote as THE WORLD'S BEST PLAYER?

juegabillar

Private Citizen
Silver Member
The Women's Event is shaping up quite nicely.

The Men's event is coming along with some of the big names showing up. Just for the record, the $50,000.00 of added money for the Men's event is GUARANTEED, just as the $25,000.00 of added money for the Women's event is GUARANTEED.

This is the THIRD EVENT for promoter Badi Nazhat. This one is expected to be even better than the first two. SEE YOU THERE!

Are you saying the money is Guaranteed although there might not be a full field for the Men?

JoeyA

Silver Member

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ultimate 10-ball sign ups

Congratulations to the women.

But I don't understand the men.
People want tot know who is signing up in advance so they can plan on watching etc.

Is this the way of the future since Bonus Ball announced their schedule?
Or is this the men being late as usual?

Interesting times in the billiard industry.

I am hoping players hurry up and get signed up in this event and others ( including mine)!

Mark griffin
CSI

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
No Ralf was already confirmed. Shane just got confirmed a few hours ago.
That's who I was referring to.

I'm just wondering how long it is going to be before EVERYONE finally says Shane Van Boening is the World's Best Player. I know some have already presented that toast but there seems to be reluctance on others' part to give those particular kudos.

What will he have to do to win your vote as THE WORLD'S BEST PLAYER?

First of all, I assume we're talking about rotational pool.

He'll have to both pick up some WPA titles and outshine Orcullo and Appleton on the biggest stages. In the events over the past year in which the Big 3 played and one of them won (going on memory here concerning participation):

a) At the China Open 9-ball, Orcullo won the $40,000 first prize.

b) At the Hard Times 10-ball, Orcullo took down the ten ball event, beating Shane in the final.

c) At the US Open 10-ball, Orcullo won the title and Shane tied for 17th.

d) At the World 9-ball championships, Appleton won the $40,000 first prize and Shane did not cash.

e) In a winner take all final for $25,000 at Mohegan Sun's Challenge of Champions, Darren took ten of the eleven racks played against Shane to win the title.

f) At the US Open 9-ball, Shane won a big first prize, beating Orcullo in the final.

g) At the Mosconi Cup, Darren and Shane played twice, with each winning one match.

h) At the Diamond 10-ball event at Derby City, Orcullo won the $20,000 first prize and Shane did not cash.

Shane is in the conversation for the best, but his results make it difficult, even impossible, to proclaim him the best. I think a victory later this month at the China Open, which brings a $40,000 payday to the winner, would be a good way for Shane to make a statement.

What we can say for sure, though, is we're lucky to have the opportunity to watch Shane, Dennis and Darren, three truly great champions.

Right now, however, the evidence says that Dennis Orcullo is the best rotational pool player in the world.

Last edited:

JoeyA

Silver Member

He'll have to both pickup some WPA titles and outshine Orcullo and Appleton on the biggest stages. In the events over the past year in which the Big 3 played and one of them won (going on memory here concerning participation):

a) At the Hard Times 10-ball, Orcullo took down the ten ball event, beating Shane in the final.

b) At the US Open 10-ball, Orcullo won the title and Shane tied for 17th.

c) At the World 9-ball championships, Appleton won the $40,000 first prize and Shane did not cash.

d) In a winner take all final for $25,000 at Mohegan Sun's Challenge of Champions, Darren took ten of the eleven racks played against Shane to win the title.

e) At the US Open 9-ball, Shane won a big first prize, beating Orcullo in the final.

f) At the Mosconi Cup, Darren and Shane played twice, with each winning one match.

g) At the Diamond 10-ball event at Derby City, Orcullo won the $20,000 first prize and Shane did not cash.

Shane is in the conversation for the best, but his results make it difficult, even impossible, to proclaim him the best. I think a victory later this month at the China Open, which brings a $40,000 payday to the winner, would be a good way for Shane to make a statement.

What we can say for sure, though, is we're lucky to have the opportunity to watch Shane, Dennis and Darren, three truly great champions.

Right now, however, the evidence says that Dennis Orcullo is the best rotational pool player in the world.

Always a GREAT POST!

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member

People want tot know who is signing up in advance so they can plan on watching etc.

I am hoping players hurry up and get signed up in this event and others ( including mine)!

Mark griffin
CSI
The girls had to sign up early

JoeyA

Silver Member

Mark griffin
CSI

The promoter Badi Nazhat has just announced an ADDITIONAL $25,000 OF ADDED MONEY TO THE MEN'S EVENT.

That means that he will be adding $75,000.00 of added money to the event.

If I wasn't working this event, I swear I would be playing in it. I think I could at least make expenses in this event and I'm a banger.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
And there will Referees again.....priceless

The promoter Badi Nazhat has just announced an ADDITIONAL $25,000 OF ADDED MONEY TO THE MEN'S EVENT.

That means that he will be adding $75,000.00 of added money to the event.

If I wasn't working this event, I swear I would be playing in it. I think I could at least make expenses in this event and I'm a banger.

interesting....very interesting ;) it's a positive sign, I LIKE THAT - Badi is a great promoter, I'm very impressed....And there will Referees again this year.....priceless :thumbup:

juegabillar

Private Citizen
Silver Member
The added money is GUARANTEED for both the MEN's event and the WOMEN'S event, no matter how many people show up, just like it was with the other two Ultimate 10 Ball Tournament that Badi promoted.

So can we expect both of you to enter this event?

Comment edited since I realized that the guaranteed money was in fact added to the prize fund.

...and I am not a "Player", I just help spread the work among our Latin-American friends.

Last edited:

JoeyA

Silver Member
Comment edited since I realized that the guaranteed money was in fact added to the prize fund.

...and I am not a "Player", I just help spread the work among our Latin-American friends.

Please keep spreading the word.

This event is about UNITY and all are welcome!

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Is this a seeded event? I didn't see it mentioned on the website.

I don't see why the men are dragging their feet on this super tournament. To me it's a win for players and fans a like. Maybe there is something I'm missing here. Am I missing something here? If the $500 entry fee is holding them back, then that's a shame. Johnnyt

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

He'll have to both pick up some WPA titles and outshine Orcullo and Appleton on the biggest stages. In the events over the past year in which the Big 3 played and one of them won (going on memory here concerning participation):

b) At the Hard Times 10-ball, Orcullo took down the ten ball event, beating Shane in the final.

c) At the US Open 10-ball, Orcullo won the title and Shane tied for 17th.

d) At the World 9-ball championships, Appleton won the $40,000 first prize and Shane did not cash.

e) In a winner take all final for $25,000 at Mohegan Sun's Challenge of Champions, Darren took ten of the eleven racks played against Shane to win the title.

f) At the US Open 9-ball, Shane won a big first prize, beating Orcullo in the final.

g) At the Mosconi Cup, Darren and Shane played twice, with each winning one match.

h) At the Diamond 10-ball event at Derby City, Orcullo won the $20,000 first prize and Shane did not cash.

I've watched a lot of pool in the past 30 years and there is no doubt in my mind at "This" moment, right now Denis is hitting the balls better than anyone playing 10B. If he had shane's break he would win EVERYTHING 10B and probably 9B.

I believe SVB is a much better all around player. Denis needs more time for 1P and I think Shane out banks him too.

Darren gets up for the big events, and i really respect that-ton's of heart.

But for 9,10 ball Denis is the guy to beat right now.

After watching Efren play Shane last week, if the match's were a hour long, WOW, he got out of the gate fast on Shane all 3 days as I recall, but wore down soon(I think its age:( )

thats how I see it, and Wu Cha Ching if he pops up again, I think the rumor he had blood cancer was just a rumor, I been looking around for any validation of that.

Last comment never count out Alex, Kiamco, JA and yes Earl(he catches the right gear forget about it).