Earl Strickland lessons @ Steinway

Blaine B.

Clueless
Silver Member
Ok....ill come clean.....
This is Ron, manager at Fuscos the spot.

As anticipated....Earl has moved into town last week with his girlfriend.
Right down the street from where I live and grew up....and 10 min from the room.
So...as Hes settling in and getting acclimated to our area. He will be coming in regularly during the day to practice and if he wishes , give lessons.

We welcome him to our room, he wasn't hired or recruited by us to be a "house pro" or a form of business publicity/attraction/ sideshow.

Aside from a few extended privileges from the owner(Pete fusco) and I ..he will be one of the guys.
I know he will feel welcome and fit right in.
We all like to joke around ..tell stories and play pool.

I do ask that you book lessons thru his primary sources. I will take a name and number on the house phone but to keep his privacy intact I wont "put earl on" the phone with you unless I know you.

Addressing a few of the other posts on here....

Karen Corr is still here and also books lessons.

Our room is easily accessible from the train. From Trenton or philly and beyond.
Septa R3 line to Neshaminy falls station and just up the hill 2 blocks.

Our room is a social club, so every one must become a member....( including earl) ...to use the facility.
We are a smoking room but between the 25k we just spent on air filtration systems and that during the day only a few guys smoke. So its not bad in there at all.

Additional info is on our facebook page.

So there it is ....straight from the house mans mouth.

Any other questions?...

TRON....signing out.
This is encouraging!

Tronpocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you know if Earl would play some one pocket for cheap? Like maybe $25 a game and I pay for the table time?? (of course he'd have the best of it, I want no weight). The objective is to play against a champion for experience.
It would be good for my game to try that, but I don't want to insult him with such a low cost proposition.
What do you think?

Earl said he would play you one pocket if you booked it as lessons. It would be $150 for 2 hrs and you don't pay table time.
We also have a pretty strong stable of one pocketeers around here.

Also...as I mentioned in my previous post.
Even tho we allow smoking in here ....earls only here from noon to 6pm and very few my day guys smoke in this 24,000 sq foot room with 25 foot ceilings and brand new air filtration system running all day.

So No need to have to go to florida from canada for one pocket lessons....lol.....save the extra 750 miles and just buy the book. ( good book b.t.w.)

...besides.........a hurricane might blow your hat off and a myopic old guy in a lincoln runs you over at 23mph while your chasing it down the street ...all the while a drunken frat house on spring break watch in amusement.....recording the whole thing on there phones for YouTube.

Also.....I hear there might be clouds there.....I hear there made of smoke too ya know......it Blows down from all the other dirty...pouluted northern states.
And all that sun will surely give you cancer....just saying.....pool is a dangerous game....gotta weigh risk vrs reward all the time.