Black Boar arrived today

BennyPatrick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys, after much excitement and feeling like I did on Christmas Day at 9 years old. The postman arrived with my new Black Boar Cue.

Hope you like it, sorry the pictures are not great I'll try and take some better ones soon.
ed9bde8e7d8021421ec51da51087c888.jpg
c3e5ff2c515bbe15f0f50ea896597d36.jpg
b1b23f3361d4dc1f66c8712b6343ec31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like it?

Sorry Benny I don't like it. I LOVE it ! What a great looking cue. I have 5 Boars and all play great! Congratulations .

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very sharp looking cue! Are you going to play with it or just keep it to collect?
I would love to try out a black boar some time but with their price tag it is very unlikely I will ever get the chance. Happy to see pics of yours though, it looks superb :smile:

Rubikong

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have the sister cue of that boar. And it's my main player now. I absolutely loved the way it plays once I get use to the ferrule less shaft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubikong

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have the sister cue of that boar. And it's my main player now. I absolutely loved the way it plays once I get use to the ferrule less shaft

a523a75c5bb7e62c7a061b3512be14d8.jpg
15f8f2dc6469ad6453482ceccdb21d27.jpg

BennyPatrick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very sharp looking cue! Are you going to play with it or just keep it to collect?

I would love to try out a black boar some time but with their price tag it is very unlikely I will ever get the chance. Happy to see pics of yours though, it looks superb :smile:

It's my player, they play like a dream. The shaft deflects like a predator but with a much more solid hit. You get more out of the cue ball with it for sure.

Great players. If you would like to play with a black boar I would actually buy a shaft and just put it on and 5/16-14 cue. $600 and you're there, considering the price of 314-3's there's days it's not a huge leap.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums