OB Cues DigiCue BLUE passaround!

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OB Cues DigiCue BLUE passaround! - full

The first passaround review of the original DigiCue was a success and I think everyone enjoyed getting to check out OB’s great new device and read the reviews from passaround participants. But now they’ve gone and improved it by adding Bluetooth connectivity so it can provide much more information about your stroke. Shane was nice enough to reach out and ask if I’d be interested in organizing another passaround thread for the forum and obviously I jumped at the chance!

OB Cues DigiCue BLUE passaround!

Requirements:

US Resident (sorry, would love to make it global but shipping costs and times are just too great for something like this)

Must have an iOS device (Android app is not yet available but am told it will be before these are actually released) and be willing to download, via email, the test version of the new app for the DigiCue BLUE

Established member with 500+ posts

100% iTrader rating with at least 5 transactions

Willing to abide by the rules of the passaround (hold for no more than 5 days, ship in timely manner to next person on the list, make sure DigiCue BLUE leaves you in the same condition it arrives)

Willing to pay for shipping to the next person and stay on schedule (USPS)

Willing to come back to AZB and post a review as well as posting a review to Facebook (preferred) or other social media outlet tagging OB Cues in the post

**if you meet most of the criteria but not all and think you should still be considered, please contact me. Established/known members who don't sell much for example or who sell a lot but maybe don't post as much might be considered on an individual basis. Also a lack of a Facebook account to post a review is not necessarily a deal breaker.

If you would like to be involved in this please post to this thread stating that you are willing to abide by the rules stated. If you meet all the criteria I will add your name to the list. The list will be limited to 10 participants. If you feel you should be allowed to participate without meeting the criteria please post indicating as such in this thread and send me a PM so I can review.

I'll be taking these on a first come/first serve basis. Once you have been added to the list I will send you a PM to get your address information so I can compile the list. Passaround order will be determined by geographical location and not signup order. This helps keep shipping time and costs to a minimum.

I will need the following information from you for the passaround:
• First Name
• Last Name
• Shipping Address
• Phone Number
• Email Address

This passaround will be limited to 10 participants
  1. pocket
  2. Coop1701
  3. hang-the-9
  4. iusedtoberich
  5. AuntyDan
  6. TommyT
  7. MOJOE
  8. Fastone371
  9. Madhatter44
  10. Medalio

Thanks to Shane and OB Cues for giving us all this opportunity!!! :thumbup:

Last edited:

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd be interested. No iTrader for me but I'm legit. Own the original digicue and would love to have a run around the track with the new version!

Completely understand if I don't qualify.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pocket - you're in, be good to have an original DigiCue owner in the list and you have a solid post history.

FuManchu - sorry man, short on posts and itrader requirement, maybe next time.

Superiorduper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well shoot, I'd love to as well, but I don't have 500 posts....I do own the original digicue as and have all positive itrader if that makes any difference?

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't have 500 posts either. But I am big OB fan and I would love the opportunity to give it a go and give a review.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can try it out, I have an iPad so that should work.

I also own (well have access to since it's a shared one) a DigiCue that OB send me for free to use with our junior program and also the QMD Stroke Analyzer which also has bluetooth connection but to Android and graphs your stroke (also provided for free for the juniors).

I'm in MA.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Coop1701 - you're really close to the 500 and have been a longtime member so you're in.

Superiorduper - going to have to say no for now. The post count requirement is to reserve the spots for long time members and/or frequent contributors. I'm willing to give some leeway for people who are really close and/or who have an abundance of qualifications in other areas (2000 posts but no itrader as an example). If we get through Saturday without filling up I'll reconsider though.

FuManchu

Not a Pro Player
Silver Member
pocket - you're in, be good to have an original DigiCue owner in the list and you have a solid post history.

FuManchu - sorry man, short on posts and itrader requirement, maybe next time.

Brutal, my post count didn't play shape for this one.

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
Coop1701 - you're really close to the 500 and have been a longtime member so you're in.

Superiorduper - going to have to say no for now. The post count requirement is to reserve the spots for long time members and/or frequent contributors. I'm willing to give some leeway for people who are really close and/or who have an abundance of qualifications in other areas (2000 posts but no itrader as an example). If we get through Saturday without filling up I'll reconsider though.

Maybe me? Over 2600 posts, been here years.

Although I will admit, a lot of my posts are in npr.

medallio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like to be considered. I do not meet itrader requirements as I don't usually do that stuff nor do I have 500 posts, but have been a member here well over 10 years plus I won the original digicue give away contest so I have lots of experience with the original. Plus I have iOS. Let me know

AuntyDan

/* Insert skill here */
Silver Member
I'd like to try one of these. I believe I meet all the criteria and have an Iphone ready and waiting.

I'm always open to try anything that might help my stroke, including robots, lasers, animal sacrifice, wishful thinking, magical thinking or, if all else fails, actual work.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AuntyDan you're in

Sorry guys, no other exceptions just now. Want to let some established, criteria meeting members get a chance over the next couple days. But I am definitely open to expanding this after a couple days if spots are still open.

I know it might not always seem fair but this is the criteria I established to try and get members who are frequent contributors to the discussion of the game the best chance to participate.

madhatter44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Woukd love to be included.I was in the last digicue pass around and did end up bying one..would like to compare the two.