My You Tube Channel

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Many of you know of my book, "One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression" but do you know of my You Tube channel where I have over 80 videos of interesting One Pocket situations and challenges? If you haven't seen my channel please take a few moments to visit me there. You will find it by a search for One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression or you can just search my name Tom Wirth.

Here is an example I posted a few months ago but there are far more recent videos for your pool entertainment .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04qnzaHzXJk

Kind regards,

Tom

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
What the hell....were the other five pockets full? :cool:

You hit that eight-ball great, it was in on a snooker table.
:thumbup2:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for taking the time to post your shots ala Utube channel. The videos are fun, entertaining and mainly educational. You are a 1Pocket players best friend.

Last edited:

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here is one and then I'm done....linking them here anyway. Want to see more, go to the site. There are over 80 short videos all of One Pocket shots, drills and exercises.
The idea for the shot you are about to see came to me as I was just dozing off for the night. I had to get up and experiment with it.

It took a few tries to figure out the hit and speed but in the process I learned a lot and that was really what it was all about. That and the fun that comes with learning something new.

Get "The Book"
One Pocket" A Game of Controlled Aggression

Tom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFjzgDX-4g8

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
pretty sporty shooting tom
on the second one i always have trouble having the cue ball keep the inside english off the 1st rail becoming running english going into the 2nd rail unless i am on a heated billiard table

BobTfromIL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Time to start reviewing your great book again for my upcoming winter in AZ, and I'll definately be looking at the vid's for all the help I can get.

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a brand new project. It is up on You Tube. This is a collection of One Pocket Shots which were handed to me by the Administrators of One Pocket:eek:rg. which they asked me to video as a presentation. Check it out if you will, and let me know what you think of it, please.

Thank you.

Tom Wirth

I found a few flaws in the production of this video and being the perfectionist that I have become I wanted the video to be as good as I feel capable of producing.
So the new link is on its way and will be up momentarily.

Thank You

Last edited:

HaroldWilson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Many of you know of my book, "One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression" but do you know of my You Tube channel where I have over 80 videos of interesting One Pocket situations and challenges? If you haven't seen my channel please take a few moments to visit me there. You will find it by a search for One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression or you can just search my name Tom Wirth.

Here is an example I posted a few months ago but there are far more recent videos for your pool entertainment .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04qnzaHzXJk

Kind regards,

Tom

superb black!!!!!! I think u had us all on the edge of our seats

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Your book is absolutely the best material on one pocket I've ever seen. And, as someone else has already posted, the YouTube clips are gold. Excellent!

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Solid Gold

These examples are invaluable for learning the intricacies of the game. Thanks for sharing and BTW...your book is a must have.

I'm practicing Doc...hope to give you a better game when I get back down there :)

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
As promised. Here is the new link to my Onepocket.org video which can be seen on You Tube. There are also over 90 additional videos on this channel, all devoted to One Pocket. I hope you will take some time to check them out.

Thank you,

Tom Wirth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdWuXVM6Q5E

This is a new link to the same video. I found two very minor errors in the previous post. I had a misspelling of one word and A still shot was duplicated causing it to flash a second time. Sorry if this caused you any problems

Last edited:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
As promised. Here is the new link to my Onepocket.org video which can be seen on You Tube.

Thank you for taking the time to put that QUALITY video together. Not sure if people realize how much time goes into editing/voice dubbing. And to offer it for free is extremely generous of you. To watch the video is to make us work harder to improve our game.
It's people like you and OnePocket.org keep the balls rolling...into that designated corner pocket.

SFC9ball

JimBaker PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
Great Job Tom, I am not a 1 pocket player but I will definitely be checking out more of your videos.

Jim.