Ferrule needed for break cue

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I had some Aegis but can't find it. Anyone have anything super hard for a break ferrule? Ready to buy ASAP

Need enough for one cue, PM me, cash ready!

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member
I had some Aegis but can't find it. Anyone have anything super hard for a break ferrule? Ready to buy ASAP

Need enough for one cue, PM me, cash ready!
Just FYI... I have a Tomahawk ferrule with a Cyborg tip on my break cue... It is holding up just fine..... MVP is selling the Tomahawk rod or ferrules....... Just mentioning the option..

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
I have green G10, brown and black phenolic, and aegis, and white phenolic from Warthers. What type and size do you need? PM me
Dave

TILT9

Banned
Just FYI... I have a Tomahawk ferrule with a Cyborg tip on my break cue... It is holding up just fine..... MVP is selling the Tomahawk rod or ferrules....... Just mentioning the option..
You're using Tomahawk ferrule for break?
I've got a brand new merry widow in the shop, shooter only, I've got Tomahawk all over it, ferrules, dress rings, butt cap.
I didn't know it was being used for break.

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just to clarify, Tomahawk can handle the impact of breaking. It was tested as a break/jumper uncapped with a 3/8" tenon with no failure.

That being said, I like Ivorine IV for break/jump. It is extremely hard and heavy.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Saber-T if you want it in white.
U can get em at Fleabay.

Not really worth sending just one .
I favor the paper micarta myself.
Samsara break/jump tip is sporty.

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member
You're using Tomahawk ferrule for break?
I've got a brand new merry widow in the shop, shooter only, I've got Tomahawk all over it, ferrules, dress rings, butt cap.
I didn't know it was being used for break.

I did it for my own test...... I'm liking what I see.........