Does anyone make a cue that hits like this

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sharp but not hard hit, slight ping OK

Medium flex shaft, not whippy but not stiff either. With SW on one side and Meucci on the other say a 5.

Not muted in feedback,

Would be interested in getting a cue like this as a contrast to my stable of fairly stiff hitting cues.

Appreciate the responses, if any :)

Last edited:

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member
Sharp but not hard hit, slight ping OK

Medium flex shaft, not whippy but not stiff either. With SW on one side and Meucci on the other say a 5.

Not muted in feedback,

Would be interested in getting a cue like this as a contrast to my stable of fairly stiff hitting cues.

Appreciate the responses, if any :)

I have made 1..(Sneaky Pete with bling) that plays sweet..... Can I do it again? I have no clue.... This is a new hobby to me..... But my cue plays better than any other I have had.... And I have had some good ones.... Surely one of these cue builders on here can build you one.....

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have made 1..(Sneaky Pete with bling) that plays sweet..... Can I do it again? I have no clue.... This is a new hobby to me..... But my cue plays better than any other I have had.... And I have had some good ones.... Surely one of these cue builders on here can build you one.....

Hope so. I realize that getting this is likely just the right combination of woods, construction method, joint, shaft taper and tip brand/selection but not idea the alchemy to make this type of hit and feel combo.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
How hard will it be to convert a shaft that fits a radial pin to fit a 3/8"x10 butt?
Or would it be easier to change the 3/8" x 10 pin to a radial pin?

Can be done either way so long as the collar dimensions match or the shaft is a little over.