My installations and Restorations.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Just added a 1930's Sport King to the restoration Vault!

Thank you for the nice comment!

Just made a deal on a 1930's Sport King to add the restoration Vault inventory!

Trent

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
new pics from gold crown work

added a ball return system and also reveneered the rails in maple w/ new mother of pearl inlays on a past Gold Crown 2 restoration of mine. This table resides @ Mermer Fitness Training within The Shadow Valley Tennis Club in Maumee(very close to Toledo), Ohio. thanks for looking

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
More detailed pictures of the rail/ pocket work

More detailed pictures of the rail/ pocket work added ! not perfect, but, my work is progressing, next is the adding wood to make diamond standard 4.5 inch mouth an throat pockets. cant wait to document it!

ohmike

Registered
Looks Great Trent.. i have checked out your work here on az and also your craigslist listings. I picked two gc-1 or gc-2 tables in the last year that are in need of restoration.I have one of them complete except for replacing the laminate on the top of the rails. can you advise on the best way to remove the existing and do you have any tips on replacement. i cant wait to get them finished..ill be the only kid on the block with 2 9 ft restored gc tables in the man cave. Keep Up the good Work thanks mike

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
it may sound weird.

Thanks for checkin out my work and be sure to get in touch if you need any help or advice.

Trent (419)491-7476

Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
p.s. I have a total of 9 Gold Crowns on hand right now.

I have 7- 8foot Gold Crown 4's and 2- 9foot Gold Crown 2's. If anyone is interested give a call @ (419)491-7476.

Trent from Toledo

p.s. Have another Gold Crown 2 Install next week, our first "Gold Veined" powdercoating! will post pics asap!

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
nice work!

what cushion brand and profile do you use for the older GCs?

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
depends on the customers preference.

thanks! i prefer to use the brunswick superspeeds, but, i go with what the customer prefers / wants to pay for. the tables are basically stripped completely down and customer picks every option.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Tables

k55 profile

-
I think everyone that's has replied to your post about cushions is trying to tell you that the current K55 profile will not fit the subrail bevel correctly of the GC-1,2's and older brunswick tables without a modification done to correct the layout of the rail liner. The layout of the superspeed cushion has changed a bit since the GC2
-I hope this all works out for u.
-
Rob.M

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Thanks! I Already talked to RealKingCobra!!!

Yes, I am aware and Glen actually called me to discuss it. Although I am not quite sure whom you are speaking of when you say "I think everyone that's has replied to your post", Mr. Bond was the only one who asked anything concerning profile of cushions I use. I appreciate your concern and thank-you for pointing that out. I have not had a SINGLE complaint as of yet. I only have 2 Gold Crown 2's left (have sold and installed 8 GC II's this year) and now have 7- Gold Crown IV 8 footer's on hand. Cushions on them are good so unless someone wants to upgrade to something better I am leaving those on there!

Trent from Toledo (419)491-7476

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

That was nice of glen to give you a phone call. Did he explaine how all tables with fresh cloth and balls play pretty well till several factors crawl into place..
-best wishes
Rob.M

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Thanks again!

Sorry it took so long for a reply, but, with all the tables I have been buying, selling, moving, restoring, installing and getting my new website www.pooltablerestorations.com developed & ready to launch, I have not had much time. Glen has explained many things to me thus far and I plan to learn the rail calibration methods as soon as the offer to learn is made. My clients are all happy as pie thus far:) Headed on the road in the morning to pick up another 8 foot Brunswick Anniversary Model D-C in Cincinnati to add to my inventory:) My current inventory:

7- 8 foot Gold Crown IV's, 2- 9 foot Gold Crown 2's, 1- 9 foot Sport King, ,1- 8 foot Anniversary Model C-I and of course the above mentioned table I am picking up tomorrow. Thanks for looking at my photo's

Trent from Toledo

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Just back from getting the anniversary in cincy, she's a beauty!

Nice textin with you today! Thanks for your time and input!

Trent from Toledo (419)491-7476

Just back from getting the Anniversary Model D-C in Cincy, she's a beauty!

Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Thanks so much!

I really appreciate your nice comment! I am fairly new to the field and I LOVE POOL TABLES~! Still learning of course and ALWAYS STUDYING!! Thanks again for the nice comment. I will be posting my most recent Project as I am delivering and installing it next weekend!

Trent from Toledo

P.s. www.pooltablerestorations.com is under construction!! Super excited!