2014 us open unpaid prize money

leminhnam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you guys for supporting us. We really appreciate your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Come to the DCC, and I will pay you.

Apparently in Barry's mind, he is now absolved of any further responsibility. He offered and if they don't show, it's not his fault.

I would have paid them. They didn't show.

Pretty weak, but Barry doesn't have any strong points that have stood out in the last 10 yrs or so.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Come to the DCC, and I will pay you.

Apparently in Barry's mind, he is now absolved of any further responsibility. He offered and if they don't show, it's not his fault.

I would have paid them. They didn't show.

Pretty weak, but Barry doesn't have any strong points that have stood out in the last 10 yrs or so.

any ONE of US, can accept pmt on his behalf to forward. simple email of POA:

I'M here Barry - WHERE are YOU?

EDIT: google search @ www.usopen9ballchampionships.com

Last edited:

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think that all this, well documented with the bounced check and all the correspondation, should be taken to the USA police, just to see what they make of it and whats their oppinion?

Can someone do that in the name of Quan Do because obviously he can't come from Vietnam just to do that and lose more money on tickets and stuff?

Johnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think that all this, well documented with the bounced check and all the correspondation, should be taken to the USA police, just to see what they make of it and whats their oppinion?

I would find out which local channel is barry's favorite and give the story to their news team or find a regional news channel that takes on stories of people getting screwed over! I know that Indy has a station that takes on stories just like this.

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would find out which local channel is barry's favorite and give the story to their news team or find a regional news channel that takes on stories of people getting screwed over! I know that Indy has a station that takes on stories just like this.

Does anyone here have a friend thats a police officer/news reporter?

Its time this goes out in public.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If Barry dares to land in DCC, then looks like need to put together The Expeditables team to arrange a "welcome" party for Barry to expedite payment
Some potential members for The Expeditables Team:
-Rodney Morris (He said on Facebook he will charge 50% to be the collector but I am sure he will be willing to waive it)
-Corey (He had confrontation with Barry when collecting his check, was waving his mobile with his lawyers details at Barry. Barry relented and Corey got his money)
-CW (Some years ago when he was Prez of some pool assocation, he pressed Barry and Barry paid up)
-Johnny Archer (Last year he controlled escrow and everyone was paid)
-Tony Drago (If he is raring to go at Earl , he will be raring to go at Barry)

Prohibited from being in team:
-Mika the Diva. He will cry and whine if Barry talks non stop to him

the_expendables_2_hd_wallpaper_1_by_kingwicked-d5cnxg6.png

:D

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
Does anyone here have a friend thats a police officer/news reporter?

Its time this goes out in public.

Most Cops around here would keep all the money, so that wouldn't work.

Hmmmm ... Howzabout sending my nice Sicilian friend, Guido "The Hammer",
over to Barry's for Tea & Crumpets AND the Money.

"Pay Up, Douchebag !!!"

leminhnam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just want to let everybody know that we have not been paid up yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
No Barry at the DCC? That's really hard to believe. Something important must have come up for a man of his word like Barry to not follow threw on a promise. I hope he's OK. Johnnyt

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
No Barry at the DCC? That's really hard to believe. Something important must have come up for a man of his word like Barry to not follow threw on a promise. I hope he's OK. Johnnyt

Whale Shit lies at the bottom of the Ocean ... Guess Who's underneath it ???

JLange

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe it's time to seek legal advice in order to recover part of the money owed. Some is better than none. Maybe it will only take a letter from a local attorney to get his attention. Then again maybe not.

Last year ( 2014 ) I paid for a few days of the Live stream of the US Open matches.
I will not be purchasing any further US Open Live streaming events in the future to help support and fund this CROOK and his tournament. I don't care if it's the US Open or not. Wire Transfers take only minutes to handle and Barry knows this. It took me 10 minutes to wire transfer money vi: Western Union to someone in Romania last year, but I guess you have to have the money to wire transfer :D

Last edited: