quote Cue & Case Gallery (17 Viewing) This is the place to post pics of your cues. Ar

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
quote Cue & Case Gallery (17 Viewing) This is the place to post pics of your cues. Ar

how is it that every thread on here ends up in the WTT WTS section, you are supposed to show your personal equipment, not the cues you are trying to sell.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
how is it that every thread on here ends up in the WTT WTS section, you are supposed to show your personal equipment, not the cues you are trying to sell.

Some people want to see the cues without going to the FS forum?

All the good gallery threads are here, and a lot are by specific cuemakers, or types, like the titlist thread.

JV

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would venture to say there are very few cues listed on this forum in any section that are not for sale at some price.. Are there a few that can't be bought? Sure, but not many.. Just a guess...

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
You can show off what you want. No rules on that. And you can sell it if you want to.

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
I have posted a few that will never be sold!
Barry Szamboti made one for me I posted it and had an offer the next day for twice what I paid Barry I turned them down! Some things are worth more than money and to sell a nice cue that Barry made for me would cheapen the memory in my opinion!

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

What personal equipment are YOU showing in this thread?!

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have posted a few that will never be sold!
Barry Szamboti made one for me I posted it and had an offer the next day for twice what I paid Barry I turned them down! Some things are worth more than money and to sell a nice cue that Barry made for me would cheapen the memory in my opinion!

I totally agree.. I have a cue coming from Barry and I plan to use it as my player for a long time..

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe the cue owner wants to get a feel for how well received the cue is......might even get some early PM messages about people being interested.........folks that might want to score the cue before it has a chance to get listed in the For Sale section........could also want to stimulate some demand and interest in the cue if the posts are highly complimentary.......gosh, there's lots of reasons.....but who gives a shit if the cue winds up getting listed for sale.......if you aren't going to buy it, why difference to you or anyone else if it listed here, there, or hither & dither.........big friggin' deal.......So What......If you don't like the cue or perhaps can't justify the price, then just don't even bother opening the thread.