First Post!

PoolSponge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just though it was cool that I could the be the first to post on this new category! I am looking forward to hearing some great stories. I haven't played snooker in a while but still love the game.

Curious...one of our local legends is Steve Bourada. Anyone outside of Ottawa have any stories about playing Steve?

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
PoolSponge said:
Curious...one of our local legends is Steve Bourada. Anyone outside of Ottawa have any stories about playing Steve?

I think this would get more responses in the main forum.

PoolSponge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe. But I have been around to see most of Steve's miracles in the pool world. I want to hear more outside stories about Ottawa snooker players. Sometimes what comes from the horses mouth can be candy coated. I just want to hear it from people that I have never met before. Those stories can be very interesting.

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
PoolSponge said:
Maybe. But I have been around to see most of Steve's miracles in the pool world. I want to hear more outside stories about Ottawa snooker players. Sometimes what comes from the horses mouth can be candy coated. I just want to hear it from people that I have never met before. Those stories can be very interesting.

I understand, I would enjoy hearing any stories myself. I've seen play some practice matches and he ran out some great tables, and also recovered from nearly impossible situations. I also enjoyed watching him play at the pro tournament last November.

I didn't know he was a snooker player though, but I guess most players over 30 in Canada are or were snooker players.