Sig Sauer SP2022 for trade

poolhound

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Great gun. I have the same exact one. Guns are traded and sold on the internet all the time. It would have to be sent to an FFL dealer where the person receiving the gun would have to meet whatever requirements there are for the state that they are in to own a gun. If not, no deal. You can see who the libtards are in this thread,lol :thumbup:

xTAPOUTx

READY-TEAM-FIRE-GO
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hmmmm

Yeah, you are correct about using a dealer etc. etc. Im a gambling man...........Id say it didnt go down like that. Not a whole lot of details. By the way, I have a truck load of flat screens for sale if someone wants to meet me in a dark alley. JS:thumbup:

Atlatlien

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yeah, you are correct about using a dealer etc. etc. Im a gambling man...........Id say it didnt go down like that. Not a whole lot of details. By the way, I have a truck load of flat screens for sale if someone wants to meet me in a dark alley. JS:thumbup:

Let me complete this trade deal and I'll come check out your TVs LOL

Seriously though, this is no big deal, I have bought and sold many guns online. Ship to FFL holder like a pawn shop. They fill out the federal forms there and charge you for the transfer. The shop I go to is $10 for a transfer but usually it's ~$25.

Nice sig too BTW, I had a P226 a while back. Sold it online :eek: