Case recommendation

Sweatin'

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Could anyone recommend a cue case other than JB that is in that same price and quality range?

I know they make great cases and are well thought of but I'm having difficulty communicating with them and I need a new case sooner rather than later.

Sweatin'

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally got through!

"Chat" was the answer- that individual was very helpful.

Last edited:

TILT9

Banned
I picked up a Kopy Kat case from Indycue.com.
Finish blem, saved 30%, $100.00 bucks shipped, 1x2, beautiful, very happy.

Sweatin'

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You'll like the case a lot. JB's are a cut above. Which case did you get?

I wound up ordering the 2/3 Basic Rugged in black. It showed in stock at the time I pulled the trigger, but no longer. Hopefully it was mine that depleted stock and I'll get a shipping notice today. I'm not a good waiter...

pudgie100

Registered
I recently ordered a 2/3 basic rugged from JB 2 weeks ago, but as a skeptic of how up to date the web site might be, I decided to call and confirm the listing was right. Talked to Matt he said the case was in stock, and would be easier to order online, had a shipper in two days, received the case 4 days later so less than a week total wait time..

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I wound up ordering the 2/3 Basic Rugged in black. It showed in stock at the time I pulled the trigger, but no longer. Hopefully it was mine that depleted stock and I'll get a shipping notice today. I'm not a good waiter...

The basic Rugged is a great case. Nobody is good waiter. Yours was most likely deleted from stock as mine was when I ordered it. If you set up an account you'll have a tracking number and invoice/order #. The account site is not the easiest to navigate but you'll figure it out. It provides a tracking # and date of delivery.

Last edited:

Sweatin'

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The basic Rugged is a great case. Nobody is good waiter. Yours was most likely deleted from stock as mine was when I ordered it. If you set up an account you'll have a tracking number and invoice/order #. The account site is not the easiest to navigate but you'll figure it out. It provides a tracking # and date of delivery.

As it turns out Matt called me today and said he had just sold the black one minutes before my order and hadn't yet removed it from stock. Luckily though they still had a brown and a gray one, so I went for the brown one and it's on the way. UPS says it'll be here in a week so I should be good to go shortly.

2x3 really seems to make sense for me. Playing cue, extra shaft for playing cue and a break cue. All I need.

By the way I think I've found the best way to communicate with them: 1-800-call-Matt. He was friendly, proactive and very helpful. Couldn't ask for more.