60 inch custom cue for sale

pegasys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Up for sale is a 60 inch two shafted custom cue made by James Llewellyn of South Carolina. He is a local cue builder from that area and has been making cues since 2001. I am asking $SOLD, shipped, insured for that, along with paypal.

Here are the specs:

-cue measures 60" with a 30/30 split with both shafts
-elforyn ferules on both shafts over 1" long.
-weights: 19 1/8oz & 19 3/8oz
-shaft tapers: 12.75mm & 12.77mm
-Apus layered tips on both shafts
-3/8 x 10 tpi stainless steel joint pin with a Juma joint.
-Amboyna burl & Juma joint rings, Amboyna burl butt cap, forearm is highly figured curly hard maple wood, handle is highly figured curly cherry wood.

The cue comes with a three piece set of Rosewood JP's made by James for this cue.

I had this cue made for me hoping to play with it in one of the local leagues I belong to, but the league has since disbanded and the cue is not not needed. Someone else might as well enjoy this cue. It rolls straight together and apart and whoever owns it next will not be disappointed. James uses great woods and purposely keeps his cost down so folks can enjoy owning a custom cue with out major expense.

I followed the instructions for uploading pictures. If the do not appear and you would like to see photos of the cue, please send me a note with your email address and I will send the pictures I have taken.

Thanks, Greg

Attachments

• cue pictures 001.jpg
    cue pictures 001.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,267
  • cue pictures 002.jpg
    cue pictures 002.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,186
  • cue pictures 003.jpg
    cue pictures 003.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,155
  • cue pictures 004.jpg
    cue pictures 004.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,278
  • cue pictures 008.jpg
    cue pictures 008.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1,348
Last edited:

Billyard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Wow. If anyone has been curious about trying a 60" cue then jump on this quickly. Great price for a custom cue from a US maker.