Attachments

• received_349375388750767.jpeg
    received_349375388750767.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,107

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Probably?

I paid for two 3/8 10 shafts during the Earl Darren no side pocket match.

Never received them contacted Chris D on facebook emailed them called kings of billiards left several messages never received a single message back in any form. I figure I got robbed. Luckily for me the a few hundred bucks isn't gonna keep me up at night and folks tell me Chris is a good guy though as far as I know CDX is totally fake and they robbed me. I paid with paypal which provides you no protection. Ultimately I was just trying to support the match sponsor live and learn I guess?

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
^ Sorry to hear that :frown:

I wonder how many shafts have been paid and never delivered... Hopefully he gets his s**t together and makes things right with this customers...

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was a short post and a link to a youtube video on another pool related facebook site.
From what I could tell, the guys in the video where business partners of the guy who owns the CDX brand.
In the beginning, before he started the CDX thing he made mid extension and sold them here on AZB, I ordered some and the where just so, so in quality...

I paid for two 3/8 10 shafts during the Earl Darren no side pocket match.

Never received them contacted Chris D on facebook emailed them called kings of billiards left several messages never received a single message back in any form. I figure I got robbed. Luckily for me the a few hundred bucks isn't gonna keep me up at night and folks tell me Chris is a good guy though as far as I know CDX is totally fake and they robbed me. I paid with paypal which provides you no protection. Ultimately I was just trying to support the match sponsor live and learn I guess?

PayPal provides protection when you send as a service.

john coloccia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MIght as well try I guess. I filed a dispute this morning I will update you with how it goes.

You have 180 days now! As long as you didn't send as a gift, you're golden. If you sent as a gift, you're screwed of course, but hopefully you didn't do that.

Sometimes my customers do me a favor and send something as a "gift". I always refund it and make them do it on the up and up so there's never any question of protection and things like that.

You'll get your money back. :)

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you

Thanks to you ( John Coloccia ) and Jessie Gilbert I managed to file in time had about another week. Even if filing a claim doesn't work it will be an interesting experience to go through the process. Probably would have never bothered without your note. Thanks for the advice!

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
Thanks to you ( John Coloccia ) and Jessie Gilbert I managed to file in time had about another week. Even if filing a claim doesn't work it will be an interesting experience to go through the process. Probably would have never bothered without your note. Thanks for the advice!

If the PayPal transfer was funded with your creditcard I would inform them aswell.
PayPal's decisions can somethimes be tricky to predict but your CC company will
almost always side with you.

Regards, Dave

puertorociii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ordered one for a customer awhile ago. He wasn't thrilled about it but, he did send me a video that it was severely warped upon receipt and I sent it to Chris but he never offered to make it right. In fact never responded back to me. Have everything in Facebook messenger to prove it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ehn9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cdx is Chris(aka Chili or Randy) Dininger the guys in the video invested in the business and got screwed just heard he is doing cue repair at a tournament in Somerset pa at the quality inn if anyone has any issues they want to discuss with him

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This video is floating onthe book of face. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NVBxQbXIUgo&sns=fb

Going to their site is ed venues worse

I always hate seeing good pool equipment wasted like that.
These guys are clearly disappointed and upset, but could they have at least just gave the shafts away to some kids from the Philippines who play with horrid house cues? And if not the Philippines then the local senior center with a pool table?

I understand about bad investments and the frustration that comes along with them but I can't understand breaking decent equipment like that. :frown: