Old
  (#406)
justadub
Rattling corners nightly
justadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

10-24-2017, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denwhit View Post
Good for you. I did not mean to down play your game. I was just thinking how someone should have a pretty good parameter on their game before delving into a very exclusive "aiming system" that most people think is phony. My fault.
This is partially where the angst and conflict comes from..... you have no idea whether "most" people think its phony or not. There are a few vocal posters against here, and have been many others over the years. Just as there have been many proponents.

And that doesn't even begin to touch upon those who refuse to lower themselves into this abyss by commenting either way.

The hyperbole adds fuel to the fire. Phony is very strong. It may or may not work for you and others, but that doesn't give you license to label it "phony". Especially with some higher profile players who use it.

(I don't care either way, I haven't tried it. Primarily because I know that I can not and will not devote the time it would take to truly try and learn the system. I don't have the time nor patience. That's not a knock on it, its a reflection on my own lack of time and relative desire to devote to learning anything right now, the way it needs to be done.)

In short, don't speak for everyone.

Player: McDermott G203
Break: J & J 2729

"Let's all pile into the sandbagging wahmbulance and talk about it forever and hold each other until the tears dry!" CreeDo

"Just remember to put the troll back under the bridge when you're done playing with him, Dub!" BrokeStroke

Page 28 of 28 « First 18262728

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: