Old
  (#61)
nine_ball6970
585 speed drunk
nine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-16-2018, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genomachino View Post
Not even close. This is coming from the horses mouth. Gene Albrecht and perfect Aim. This was a description from someone that got the dvd from someone and tried to figure it out. Like I said, Not even close.....
Well that is unfortunate. I thought I had a good understanding of the DVD and had done a phone lesson with you as well. I have played enough to know that my eyes are on the right line but my cue is not on that line.

How else would I make the ball If I pivot to center based on what my eyes have told me? I feel like that is a bad habit of not getting the cue on the right line over the years and just compensating.

For what it is worth, it happens whenever I get down on a shot. Does not matter if it is straight, right or left.

I took a lesson and found the answer to correct that issue.

Page 5 of 5 « First 345

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: