Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Never going to another Super Billiards Expo.
Page 6 of 6 « First 456

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#76)
DJSTEVEZ
Student of Human Moves
DJSTEVEZ has a reputation beyond reputeDJSTEVEZ has a reputation beyond reputeDJSTEVEZ has a reputation beyond reputeDJSTEVEZ has a reputation beyond reputeDJSTEVEZ has a reputation beyond reputeDJSTEVEZ has a reputation beyond reputeDJSTEVEZ has a reputation beyond reputeDJSTEVEZ has a reputation beyond reputeDJSTEVEZ has a reputation beyond reputeDJSTEVEZ has a reputation beyond reputeDJSTEVEZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-17-2018, 07:16 AM

wrt the OP

"There's No Such Thing As Victims, Only Volunteers"

Sad that you had some unfortunate occurrences, but do you really expect the whole world to change to accommodate you? Rules are rules. The rest of us had to abide by them. Are you SO special you should be the exception? Good for you that your exercising your personal power of choice so as to not find yourself in similar circumstances next year.

DJ Steve -Z-
  • Playing Cues: PFD Studios "Jedi Cue", Players Pure X HXTP2 B/J Cue.
  • Collectible Cues: Tim Scruggs Brunswick Willie Hoppe Titlist Conversion, Huebler H-A, Joss 03-30, OB-136 (by Royce)
  • Home Table: 9' Diamond Professional Table, w/ matching light.
    Work Table: 9' Brunswick Gold Crown III, w/ 2'x4' Flat Panel LED Light

Old
  (#77)
oneballeddie
AzB Silver Member
oneballeddie has a reputation beyond reputeoneballeddie has a reputation beyond reputeoneballeddie has a reputation beyond reputeoneballeddie has a reputation beyond reputeoneballeddie has a reputation beyond reputeoneballeddie has a reputation beyond reputeoneballeddie has a reputation beyond reputeoneballeddie has a reputation beyond reputeoneballeddie has a reputation beyond reputeoneballeddie has a reputation beyond reputeoneballeddie has a reputation beyond repute

Today, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maha View Post
you forget your pass you dont get in simple. you dont get in the movies or shows if you forget your ticket. thats life. and the doorman doesnt have desecration to let people in.
and shouldnt.

its like asking the teller at the bank to make adjustments to your account. you have to have a supervisor there.

the right thing is, oops i forgot my pass i guess i am stuck paying again.
I agree, nothing worse than being denied entry and desecrated by the doorman too.

Old
  (#78)
KissedOut
AzB Silver Member
KissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond repute

Today, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
Nothing was to be given free.

It was about serving a paying customer who proved he had paid but was turned away (!!!) because he didn't follow an exact rule that was meant to keep out the bums, etc. But he had proved he wasn't such a bum, so why NOT let him in and keep him happy.

This thread is but one example of the damage done to the business model. If the owners want that damage, they can stick to their rules and have more of it.

I've been in business for over 36 years now and I know about customer relations and how to ruin those by anal thinking. I made such mistakes and learned from those.

Jeff Livingston
So what that he proved he paid. He DIDN'T prove that he didn't give his badge away to someone so they could get in free. And since we are dealing with pool players . . .

It is a constant source of amusement, in these rants, to tug on the thread and see that at the heart of it is the ranter screwing up in some way and then rather than just accepting responsibility for their screw-up gets all butt-hurt and blames other people.

In the case of the OP, while he managed to stop just short of 'don't they know who I am?' the sense of entitlement is palpable with all the prelude of how much money he spends there. How much, exactly, do you have to spend to be able to ignore the rules everyone else follows?

Last edited by KissedOut; Today at 11:26 AM.

Page 6 of 6 « First 456

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: