Places to play - Ashville, North Carolina to Greenville, South Carolina

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm am askinn YOU about christy boobs!?

WELL alright, BUT I don't have any pics... SADLY!

Christy is a sweet southern gal just as nice as any other I have ever met. She does have an outstanding rack and from what I gather they are real and spec-tac-ular!! I have even seen other gals sizing those babies up. Anyway it has been years since I have seen her so you have to bare with me, I am working all six remaining brain cells overtime to provide you with as much info as I got. At one time she was dating a local hustler who I will not name out of respect for him plus I liked him. Well I guess he did something she took offense to cause the next day he came into the pool hall all beat up. He had one black eye, a fat lip, and many nasty scratches about his face. It did not take long for the story of his mishap to unfold. Apparently sweet ol' Christy tore him to pieces and beat him pretty good to boot. He was not the biggest guy around but I am sure he did not punch her back being a good southern man and all. He took the beating and that was that. Not to sure what she hit him with besides her fists but he was hurting for sure. Well that ended their relationship and she moved on. She had a bad habit of liking the hustler bad boys cause her next guy was way worse. Last I heard he was an ex con and he decided to do some bad things. When the police caught up with him he had a handgun which added more jail time to his other problems and that was the last I heard of Christy Boobs. As a barmaid she was the absolute bomb, pretty, personable, likeable and oh yea those boobs!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wise man told me once: if I had a pu$$y, I'd rule the world.

I doubt he woulda left the mirror though.

But point being, too bad for christy boobs. Sound s like she coulda been made much happier.

WELL alright, BUT I don't have any pics... SADLY!

Christy is a sweet southern gal just as nice as any other I have ever met. She does have an outstanding rack and from what I gather they are real and spec-tac-ular!! I have even seen other gals sizing those babies up. Anyway it has been years since I have seen her so you have to bare with me, I am working all six remaining brain cells overtime to provide you with as much info as I got. At one time she was dating a local hustler who I will not name out of respect for him plus I liked him. Well I guess he did something she took offense to cause the next day he came into the pool hall all beat up. He had one black eye, a fat lip, and many nasty scratches about his face. It did not take long for the story of his mishap to unfold. Apparently sweet ol' Christy tore him to pieces and beat him pretty good to boot. He was not the biggest guy around but I am sure he did not punch her back being a good southern man and all. He took the beating and that was that. Not to sure what she hit him with besides her fists but he was hurting for sure. Well that ended their relationship and she moved on. She had a bad habit of liking the hustler bad boys cause her next guy was way worse. Last I heard he was an ex con and he decided to do some bad things. When the police caught up with him he had a handgun which added more jail time to his other problems and that was the last I heard of Christy Boobs. As a barmaid she was the absolute bomb, pretty, personable, likeable and oh yea those boobs!