Focus(JB) cue case reviews?

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are using JB interior, but Does anyone have info on these cases? Reviews ect.

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good for storage I think. Seyberts has some cheap. I have the 2x5/3x4. For me it's 2x4 at best. The tube is smaller than it should be.

Daryle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have one (2x5/3x4) with 3x3 used with a player (OB), break/jump (Dual Force) and backup (McDermott) cues. Holds all I need in the pockets. I got it through Seyberts (they have reduced the price, since I bought) and I will be keeping it, as it's a good case with a year's use and no damage to date.

Last edited:

jeremy8000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are using JB interior, but Does anyone have info on these cases? Reviews ect.

I have a 2x5/3x4 Focus case I bought about 1 1/2 years ago on clearance from Seyberts. It's nothing extraordinary, but is well constructed. A minor complaint is that the zippers are pretty stiff and feel a bit second-rate in comparison to my It's George and JB case, but they don't seem like they'll fail.

My only real gripe is that, while it does have the JB UltraPad interior, it's stuffed into a smaller shell - if you use all 7 slots, even in the 2x5 configuration, it's extremely tight, with the padding being tightly compressed and making it difficult to get the last piece in, and very difficult to get anything out.

Great case for storage, but I wouldn't use it as a regular case. Still, for the money (2x5/3x4 starting from $60), it's as good as you can get in terms of protection and has large pockets for accessory storage.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I picked one up just recently for my son to use, I like it. I do wish they have some better designs though. Exterior feels sturdy, interior is nice and holds the cues well. It is listed as a 3 cue case but I don't think it's good for that, 2x4 it fits great. For the money, I think it would make as good of a case as anything in that price range.