Has anyone ever used manningcues.com?

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was just searching around for a Diamond table and came across their website. Has anyone used them?

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a diamond ball polisher from them recently. Very good communication and customer service from the owner himself. Responds to every email and phone call. Does what he says he will do.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I bought a diamond ball polisher from them recently. Very good communication and customer service from the owner himself. Responds to every email and phone call. Does what he says he will do.

Thanks for the feedback! I spoke to a Diamond dealer about a 9' Pro-Am this morning and he quoted me $7999 for a table, not including delivery or anything. A quick look at manningcues.com and the price looks WAAAY better.

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
VERY nice people - but there were issues using a credit card - had to use pay pal

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the responses. Getting great reviews about their customer service!

JoeyM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder if I get a discount for having the same last name? :grin:

JoeyM

Forbin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just searching around for a Diamond table and came across their website. Has anyone used them?

I had a great experience dealing with them! If you search these forums, you will find many other positive reviews.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just had a 30 minute conversation with Heath. Not disappointed at all!

stix_n_stones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another recommendation for manningcues. I've made five or six purchases with them and have nothing but good things to say.

Kevin3824

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I purchased my 7' Diamond Pro Am through Manning Cues. I have to say Heath Manning is the most customer service oriented person I have ever seen in this or any other business. He is outstanding as a business owner. He will answer all of your questions and offer real world advice as well. At this point I would have to say dealing with Heath to purchase a Diamond table you will experience more Honestly about the product from Heath then you will directly from the manufacturer. As far as issues with credit cards goes the only problem I had with that was the fact that my bank tried to charge me an additional fee because his server is located in Canada. Heath went out of the way for me and even managed to get the bank to refund that fee in a way I never expected. Heath is an outstanding person and runs a great business. A pleasure to do business with.

Heath Manning

Manning Cues
Silver Member
Good Morning Members

Yesterday I received a contact us message from "easy-e" through my website www.manningcue.com.
I gave him a call and he made me aware of this thread and the positive support from AZ members.
Genuinely I wanted to say thank you to all for taking the time to give easy-e confidence in Manning Cues.
Esey-e purchased the Diamond 9 foot Pro Am table at considerable savings this morning along with a Light, Ball Polisher, Wall Rack and Ball Set.
You members are directly responsible for this referral which I appreciate more than I can express. :thumbup:

I can promise that I'll continue to provide the service you deserve and promote honest business.
Weather you're looking for a cue tip or a Diamond table you'll receive the same old fashioned service where you can talk to the owner who cares about your experience and wants to earn your business again and again.

On a side note I would like each of you members who commented on this thread prior to mine to send me a email to: heath@manningcues.com with your real name and email address.
I believe in giving back to my supporters and would like to send each of you a $20 gift card for future use on any order that will never expire.

Thank you all again for your support and loyalty :cool:

PS. I'll be at the Super Billiard Expo next weekend in the Diamond booth.
Hope to meet and play a game or two with you guys.

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yesterday I received a contact us message from "easy-e" through my website www.manningcue.com.
I gave him a call and he made me aware of this thread and the positive support from AZ members.
Genuinely I wanted to say thank you to all for taking the time to give easy-e confidence in Manning Cues.
Esey-e purchased the Diamond 9 foot Pro Am table at considerable savings this morning along with a Light, Ball Polisher, Wall Rack and Ball Set.
You members are directly responsible for this referral which I appreciate more than I can express. :thumbup:

I can promise that I'll continue to provide the service you deserve and promote honest business.
Weather you're looking for a cue tip or a Diamond table you'll receive the same old fashioned service where you can talk to the owner who cares about your experience and wants to earn your business again and again.

On a side note I would like each of you members who commented on this thread prior to mine to send me a email to: heath@manningcues.com with your real name and email address.
I believe in giving back to my supporters and would like to send each of you a $20 gift card for future use on any order that will never expire.

Thank you all again for your support and loyalty :cool:

easy e
nice set up up....:thumbup:
where do you live i want to come over to play..:smile:....
pm ok
:smile::smile:
i just saw you live in houston
i am in florda
will have to take a rain check.....:sad:

Last edited:

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Yes
They're great and I'd definitely use them again

I'll reply to my own post simply because I am me.

A year or so ago I was looking to buy a bk3. I think I had happened upon a thread here about the site and decided to check it out. They had it and at a good price so I ordered.

Unfortunately their stock didn't match up with the interwebz (Russian haxorz) and they emailed me about it (by they I mean Heath). Good communication is not the word that comes to mind when it comes to him. He is literally like Pepe if 4chan had a /Billiard board.

He actually went out of his way and ordered the cue off eBay and had it shipped to me. Stuff like that makes me and him homies for as long as I ruin my days playing this game's

*edit* Feel free to use this as an advertisement

Last edited:

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would Manning Cues a very high mark for their service, Heath's a nice man too.

His videos on Pool Instruction is top notch.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the feedback! I spoke to a Diamond dealer about a 9' Pro-Am this morning and he quoted me $7999 for a table, not including delivery or anything. A quick look at manningcues.com and the price looks WAAAY better.

Huh? Isn't the price about 5500 all day long from the factory? (not including delivery)