Lee brett

optician

best one pocket in philly
Silver Member
had the pleasure of sharing room with him at derby, never met him before was a little leary sharing room with someone I don't know because I came down with a lot of money. I did a little research on AZ found a lot of good things. So bottom line great guy , better teacher, he is a strait shooter and great player... I suggest everybody that wants to play better get a lesson from lee breet

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
seen him in action as a player and instructor. trying to save up for 8hr lesson.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lee is a good guy, we've know one another for about 3 years now.

He can get you going in your game, real quick.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
He's been using our Ki-Techs for over a year now... Just hooked him up on the "Great White" and am awaiting feedback... Someone, /cough optician, had it borrowed for the whole event because I didn't have many pieces with me and it took me days just to get them labeled LOL

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
had the pleasure of sharing room with him at derby, never met him before was a little leary sharing room with someone I don't know because I came down with a lot of money. I did a little research on AZ found a lot of good things. So bottom line great guy , better teacher, he is a strait shooter and great player... I suggest everybody that wants to play better get a lesson from lee breet

I like Lee too. I have no idea why he was stalked on these boards. I really enjoyed watching him play Daniel on the POV stream match. He shoots straight!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I have Pmed Lee back and forth a few times. I think he is a pretty good guy and sincere from what I can tell of our brief conversations.

If he ever came up to Canada, my way, I wouldn't hesitate to rent his services for about a week.

One can pick up more good stuff from both Lee's and John Brumback's Trailer DVD videos than other ones, who's name shall not be mentioned.

Those are 2 DVDs that I will have in my possession at some point soon.