Post your southwestern style themed cues

patrickjuhlin

A+ Banger
Silver Member
I was just reading another thread that highlighted Pancerny Custom Cues engraved south western style cue and it got me interested in seeing more. I love Navajo, Hopi, Sante Fe...... type southwestern art and would like to see how cue makers have incorporated that style in their cues. Please post some pics of cues that shows this types of southwestern style. Barrenbruge, Thomas Wayne, Schick are among some I can think of that in the past have displayed these types of designs.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here is one
Cues007.jpg

Cues008.jpg

Cues012_000.jpg

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i've been looking for one of these

Attachments

• TF_White_Wolf__03994.1443129763.840.1280.jpg
    TF_White_Wolf__03994.1443129763.840.1280.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 752

patrickjuhlin

A+ Banger
Silver Member
All super cool examples. Thanks for sharing!

Has anyone worked with a Navajo or Zuni artist to do the inlays or ring work? I have picked up some amazing pieces when I've traveled through the Navajo Reservation and always thought a collaboration between a jewelry artist and a cue (artist) maker would produce something unique.

Thomas Wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
homage to The Lone Star State.

I was just reading another thread that highlighted Pancerny Custom Cues engraved south western style cue and it got me interested in seeing more. I love Navajo, Hopi, Sante Fe...... type southwestern art and would like to see how cue makers have incorporated that style in their cues. Please post some pics of cues that shows this types of southwestern style. Barrenbruge, Thomas Wayne, Schick are among some I can think of that in the past have displayed these types of designs.

A tribute to Texas would be a "southwestern" style design... wouldn't it?

Lonestarcomposite_zps5cdc7d60.jpg

TW