Schon STL-8

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't get any response in the Main Forum so I thought I would try here in the Cue Reviews forum.

Anybody have this cue? If so tell me what you think? I haven't bought a new cue for about a year now and was thinking about pulling the trigger on a new Schon, probably the STL-8.

r/Mike
Cloth: Simonis 860 English Green

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't get any response in the Main Forum so I thought I would try here in the Cue Reviews forum.

Anybody have this cue? If so tell me what you think? I haven't bought a new cue for about a year now and was thinking about pulling the trigger on a new Schon, probably the STL-8.

r/Mike
Cloth: Simonis 860 English Green
Not that exact model but Schon's, yes. They all play about the same with the stock shaft. If you like steel-joint cues you'll like it. Tired of the Carter?

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not that exact model but Schon's, yes. They all play about the same with the stock shaft. If you like steel-joint cues you'll like it. Tired of the Carter?

Nope, love my Carter Custom with the ivory joint and ferrule. Just like to buy a new cue every now and then. I like the looks of the STL-8 and I like steel joint cues so I am seriously considering this Schon.

r/Mike