Important VISUALS info for CTE PRO ONE

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
And that guy Furyk needs to get rid of that loop at the top of his swing or he'll never amount to much...

Yeh, right. All he needed was a video camera and tripod to tape himself on a regular basis in the pursuit of the perfect golf swing. He would have freaked out if he ever saw it himself.

One can only guess how far he might have developed in his professional career without that loop.

Instead of ranking 4th on the all time money list earnings with $ 67,560,115 and winning 17 tournaments, he might have finished his career ahead of Tiger Woods who sits at the top of the totem pole with career earnings over $110 million.

On the other hand if he had the "perfect" golf swing without the loop, he probably would have had a steady locked in job for life at a swank country club his entire career and for the next 20 years since he's in his late 40's at about $100k a year.

I don't think his future looks to bright as he's on the doorstep of his senior years.
Send him an email on how to set up the camera to analyze his swing.

(I've always liked the word "ANALYZE" when combined with self critiquing video, especially the first 4 letters as it applies to the quest for perfection)

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Apparently Dave's not real quick on the uptake when it comes to sarcasm.

Oh no, I knew you were being sarcastic in reference to Furyk's swing and I almost posted a LMAO without anything else.

But I threw those tidbits out regarding his history to show you don't need the "perfect model" swing in golf to have one of the greatest records in sport for others on the forum to see.

What's more important is "knowing your own swing in golf or stroke in pool" regardless of the idiosyncrasies instead of seeking the model of perfection especially if the fundamentals are good and strong.

You've been playing too many years to seek perfection at this point by changing too much in your stroke. Plus, you play good. No, not pro level but very few have what it takes to get there. I certainly don't either.

If you're having fun doing videos of yourself, hey, more power to you for having fun making them.

But I think it's a waste of time especially since you specifically play 14.1. 14.1 takes more imagination, planning, and precise CB control for the angles to peck away at the rack and set up for the break ball on the next rack.

When playing on a 4 1/2' by 4' table for the most part, if you have problems making a ball I don't think your stroke could possibly be that bad. It's stinkin' thinkin' and lack of CB control.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But I think it's a waste of time especially since you specifically play 14.1. 14.1 takes more imagination, planning, and precise CB control for the angles to peck away at the rack and set up for the break ball on the next rack.

When playing on a 4 1/2' by 4' table for the most part, if you have problems making a ball I don't think your stroke could possibly be that bad. It's stinkin' thinkin' and lack of CB control.

Like I said before, I wouldn't expect you to understand, especially when I wasn't really explaining it fully. I was using it as a means for illustrating that the mind does things without our even realizing it.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Like I said before, I wouldn't expect you to understand, especially when I wasn't really explaining it fully. I was using it as a means for illustrating that the mind does things without our even realizing it.

As well as our body doing things without our even realizing it. It might come as a shock to you and hard to comprehend but I would venture to say I understand far more about certain things than you do.

Plus, my dad can beat up your dad and my donga is bigger than yours. :cool:

Last edited:

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Stan, any new info on youtube videos and book release times??

I can't wait anymore :D

Tnx ;)

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Hey Stan, any new info on youtube videos and book release times??

I can't wait anymore :D

Tnx ;)

I find it hard to believe that there's 2 dvds out... tons of info on YouTube from Stan and other's but yet more is needed. I get being open minded...the desire to get better but you must ask yourself when is it enough. If you ain't getting it by now maybe its not for you. It is actually a short cut to play the right way.( trail an error). The mind probably procceses it more smoothly. To much thinking isn't always going to produce positive results..maybe just the opposite.

It must be visually an mentally exhausting to play this way..I'm not sure just saying.

Last edited:

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I find it hard to believe that there's 2 dvds out... tons of info on YouTube from Stan and other's but yet more is needed. I get being open minded...the desire to get better but you must ask yourself when is it enough. If you ain't getting it by now maybe its not for you. It is actually a short cut to play the right way.( trail an error). The mind probably procceses it more smoothly. To much thinking isn't always going to produce positive results..maybe just the opposite.

It must be visually an mentally exhausting to play this way..I'm not sure just saying.

Actually I did get it and I play better now than ever before, and I always played good, that is exactly the reason why I'm asking because I can't believe that it gets even easier and I'm hungry for the new info since this has been working so good, every new bit of info - I wanna hear about it!!!

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually I did get it and I play better now than ever before, and I always played good, that is exactly the reason why I'm asking because I can't believe that it gets even easier and I'm hungry for the new info since this has been working so good, every new bit of info - I wanna hear about it!!!

My scripting is all but complete. There is much work yet to be done. I will complete my work this year but I am unsure about any additional schedules for my other services.

Stan Shuffett

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

No more bashing. The rules have been clearly stated.....no more bashing of systems in any way.
This forum is dead or at least in state of dormancy largely because of the hate that is spewed.
Must you continue to do it even in face of STOP IT! By our moderators.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No more bashing. The rules have been clearly stated.....no more bashing of systems in any way.
This forum is dead or at least in state of dormancy largely because of the hate that is spewed.

Stan Shuffett

I think the forum is dead because it isn't a forum anymore. It is more like a blog post where only discussion of lollipops and gingersnaps is allowed. Nobody knows what will trigger a ban anymore, so why risk it?

Personally, if I have an idea I want rigorous debate and disagreement and agreement and poking and prodding and videos and general interest. It's a form of peer review and is the way ideas get tested by fire and improved. For instance, maybe you never would have progressed from DVD1 to your new highly anticipated book had you not been challenged and questioned on your ideas.

Just an opinion.

P.S. - I'm kind of surprised that you aiming system inventors haven't been posting more, making links to new Youtube videos, etc. given the new rules around here. Isn't this a great marketing opportunity, or am I missing something?

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the forum is dead because it isn't a forum anymore. It is more like a blog post where only discussion of lollipops and gingersnaps is allowed. Nobody knows what will trigger a ban anymore, so why risk it?

Personally, if I have an idea I want rigorous debate and disagreement and agreement and poking and prodding and videos and general interest. It's a form of peer review and is the way ideas get tested by fire and improved. For instance, maybe you never would have progressed from DVD1 to your new highly anticipated book had you not been challenged and questioned on your ideas.

Just an opinion.

P.S. - I'm kind of surprised that you aiming system inventors haven't been posting more, making links to new Youtube videos, etc. given the new rules around here. Isn't this a great marketing opportunity, or am I missing something?

Marketing has never been a concern of mine. You don't see my website logo and associated info on or anywhere near my signature line. That's has never been why I'm here. If others choose it....fine by me. I don't need it.

Stan Shuffett

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Marketing has never been a concern of mine. You don't see my website logo and associated info on or anywhere near my signature line. That's has never been why I'm here. If others choose it....fine by me. I don't need it.

Stan Shuffett

Well if you're going to drop $40,000 on publishing a book you might want to reconsider that. There is a difference between marketing and spamming.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well if you're going to drop $40,000 on publishing a book you might want to reconsider that. There is a difference between marketing and spamming.

"Spamming and marketing"?? Not sure how you're connecting your two sentences there. Regardless, I suggest you do what I do with the many spam phone calls I get--ignore them.

And how exactly does it matter to you whether I spend $4 or $40,000 to publish my work? I'm not pushing it off on anyone (i.e. spamming). It's available for people who want my work. When it's all said and done I will have something that is a product of a great deal of study and hard work. Furthermore, if I spend $40,000 and don't sell one book, it will not change any aspect of my life.

Stan Shuffett

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Spamming and marketing"?? Not sure how you're connecting your two sentences there. Regardless, I suggest you do what I do with the many spam phone calls I get--ignore them.

What I'm saying is that you seem to have an aversion to promoting your product. I'm making a distinction between proper marketing and spam, which is marketing or more specifically advertising done wrong. You can throw your product (your book) out into the universe and have the attitude, "Well, if they buy it, they buy it. I don't care." If Coca Cola thought like that when they invented it, Coke would be a distant memory.

And how exactly does it matter to you whether I spend $4 or $40,000 to publish my work? I'm not pushing it off on anyone (i.e. spamming). It's available for people who want my work.

Selling a product does not automatically mean you are pushing it off or spamming.

When it's all said and done I will have something that is a product of a great deal of study and hard work. Furthermore, if I spend $40,000 and don't sell one book, it will not change any aspect of my life.

Doesn't matter to me at all. It just odd that you are willing to spend $40K and don't seem to care if anybody buys it or not. If you have a product you believe in and think the world needs to know about, I don't care how good it is. If you don't market it your ideas will die in the garage with stacks of books that never got into the hands of people who could benefit because the author didn't care one way or the other. Seems to me the way to spread the word is to make sure the book gets sold out.

Now obviously you want the book to sell or else you wouldn't bother making them in the first place. I'm only suggesting that this forum has become a place where you can post videos and talk about the latest developments without dissent, so why not use all the tools available to you to share what you believe in? I sure would.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member

Sorry, thought you were having troubles.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member

Stan Shuffett

Wasnt bashing nothing. Actually was trying to help but I guess it wasnt needed.

When you find yourself stuck one way its your own fault. That kinda thing ..get it?

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wasnt bashing nothing. Actually was trying to help but I guess it wasnt needed.

When you find yourself stuck one way its your own fault. That kinda thing ..get it?

Here's what I get. I was asked a simple question about my book and here you come bashing away with your same old incessant crap. It never stops. BASH BASH BASH !!

Stan Shuffett

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What I'm saying is that you seem to have an aversion to promoting your product. I'm making a distinction between proper marketing and spam, which is marketing or more specifically advertising done wrong. You can throw your product (your book) out into the universe and have the attitude, "Well, if they buy it, they buy it. I don't care." If Coca Cola thought like that when they invented it, Coke would be a distant memory.

Selling a product does not automatically mean you are pushing it off or spamming.

Doesn't matter to me at all. It just odd that you are willing to spend $40K and don't seem to care if anybody buys it or not. If you have a product you believe in and think the world needs to know about, I don't care how good it is. If you don't market it your ideas will die in the garage with stacks of books that never got into the hands of people who could benefit because the author didn't care one way or the other. Seems to me the way to spread the word is to make sure the book gets sold out.

Now obviously you want the book to sell or else you wouldn't bother making them in the first place. I'm only suggesting that this forum has become a place where you can post videos and talk about the latest developments without dissent, so why not use all the tools available to you to share what
you believe in? I sure would.

I have with worked with CTE for a decade plus. I have been passionate about every single thing that I have done with CTE. I operate under the principle that If I do what I love doing then success will likely follow. It's worked that way thus far and I see no real reason to change my course. I can order thousands of books and never lose a wink for not taking out a single ad. That's not what I'm about. I am all about making sure that my knowledge is left behind.
My free upcoming YouTube videos will log a million views. The info will be that good.
I'm not worried about a single thing. If interested viewers like my videos then they'll love my book info. I don't want anyone getting my book that has any reservations about its contents.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have with worked with CTE for a decade plus. I have been passionate about every single thing that I have done with CTE. I operate under the principle that If I do what I love doing then success will likely follow. It's worked that way thus far and I see no real reason to change my course. I can order thousands of books and never lose a wink for not taking out a single ad. That's not what I'm about. I am all about making sure that my knowledge is left behind.
My free upcoming YouTube videos will log a million views. The info will be that good.
I'm not worried about a single thing. If interested viewers like my videos then they'll love my book info. I don't want anyone getting my book that has any reservations about its contents.

Stan Shuffett

OK, so then you are marketing your book through Youtube, though it might not seem that way to you. Nothing wrong with that.

It just seemed to me that this forum is now another outlet like Youtube. Use it or not, up to you of course.