Brandon Shuff on CTE/ProOne

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Awesome. Go slowly to absorb it and I predict you will enjoy a new level of precision.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very good interview. I especially liked Brandon's comment about the times when he's not feeling like he's on the mark, so he reverts to the pro 1 system and it gets him back in stroke. I've said the same thing about my own system. I also liked the honesty about feel and about aiming systems being more of a personal tool than a robotic system.

Great one-hole advice from Brandon! And great analogy with the race car bit, John. I think it's dead on.

Brian Crist

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe it works? Brandon Shuff says it does.

I just watched what Brandon Shuff said in the video.
Then I watched Stan Shuffet on youtube and he beat the 9-ball ghost on a big table in a race to 5. That's not easy.
Looks like a good method of improving one's game.
As for me, I'm ordering his book. I'm convinced there is something to it.
I see the book isn't published yet....DVD will have to do.

Last edited:

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just watched what Brandon Shuff said in the video.
Then I watched Stan Shuffet on youtube and he beat the 9-ball ghost on a big table in a race to 5. That's not easy.
Looks like a good method of improving one's game.
As for me, I'm ordering his book. I'm convinced there is something to it.
I see the book isn't published yet....DVD will have to do.

Can you post the link to that Youtube video?

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Thanks JOhn,

imo one of the best interview on this topic- very serious description. And very well chosen words from Brandon.
Very nice.

finally it s (almost) always the same-- if someone watches someone using *cte* or *pro1* the "careful" observer asks at one time, what the hell you would do there. I still don t use it 100% -- but for sure for about 60-70 % of the time.

For me it s like Brandon said: It brings you into a position, where your can rely on- where you get your "now it s feelin right" moment again......for example when you re close to sink down in the slums of being not confident.