Baretta model McDermott

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently bought/traded for a new Baretta model McDermott, the "crusader". To be honest I didn't realize it was a Baretta model until I got home and looked it up on the internet.

A couple days after I got that cue, I ran into a guy who had a used Falcon with a predator 314 shaft at a very low price.

How would you describe the hit of the Baretta McDermott cues and how do they compare to the predators which I know you have used in the past?

Thanks

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
alstl said:
I recently bought/traded for a new Baretta model McDermott, the "crusader". To be honest I didn't realize it was a Baretta model until I got home and looked it up on the internet.

A couple days after I got that cue, I ran into a guy who had a used Falcon with a predator 314 shaft at a very low price.

How would you describe the hit of the Baretta McDermott cues and how do they compare to the predators which I know you have used in the past?

Thanks

do u have a pic ? of this q ..

JennBarretta

Pro Player
Hey Alstl,

It's kind of hard for me to describe how it hits. It doesn't play as stiff as the Predator, but there isn't a huge difference. I hope you enjoy it!

Jenn

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JennBarretta said:
Hey Alstl,

It's kind of hard for me to describe how it hits. It doesn't play as stiff as the Predator, but there isn't a huge difference. I hope you enjoy it!

Jenn

Thanks for the reply.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
matthew staton said:
lol they play so good she won't even play with one.......... :D

I've got one and I like the way it hits. I also have a falcon with a 314 shaft, straight, moori tip and after playing with both for a while I'm now using the Barretta McDermott. It's a solid cue IMO.